Fat Bumper

"Morning!" Chloe greeted as her girlfriend and best friend walked down the stairs. "Sleep well?"

"I'd have slept better had I not woken up in the middle of the night to Beca snoring like a wolf howls!" Aubrey complained as she fell into their sofa.

"I do not snore!" Beca turned to Chloe for help.

"Eh."

"Ha I told you Beca! And you said Chloe's word was final!" Aubrey jumped into the air before running into the bathroom and coming out holding a face mask packet. "Now is time for your punishment!"

"Seriously?" Chloe asked the blonde who was now holding the packet above Beca's head.

"Dixie chicks serious!" She winked.

"This is pure torture!" Beca moaned as she sat on the coach with her face covered with the Strawberry Milkshake face mask.

"That'll teach you not to mess with me Mitchell!" Aubrey smirked and turned to Chloe who was typing something on her iPad. "What's that?"

"Oh this?" Chloe asked her. "This is a list of ship names for members of the Bellas and the Trebles!"

Beca stood up and removed the cucumber from her eyes before walking up to her girlfriend and Aubrey.

"Why do we have ship names?"

"Have you not been on the Internet lately?" Chloe asked the brunette.

"For example: Anna Camp and Skylar Astin; Castin, Camp and Astin!" Aubrey started.

"Brad Pitt and Angelina Jole; Brangelina!" Chloe finished.

"Why are there Bella ship names?" Beca asked.

"In the event of a pairing between a Bella and Treble we have a name." Chloe replied as if it was obvious.

"What the hell is Jaubrey?" Aubrey asked as she read the list.

"Jesse and Aubrey!" Chloe replied.

"When would that pairing ever happen?" Beca asked as she used a towel to wipe the face mask off her face.

"I don't know, it was an idea!" Chloe defended.

"What are all the names then Chlo'?" Aubrey asked.

"Um... Bechloe, Chaubrey, Mitchsen..."

"Why is that last names?" Beca asked.

"Because Baubrey didn't sound right!" Cloe explained before going back to her list. "Jeca, Stesse, Staubrey, Stonald, Aubrecycle. How much time do you have?"

"Aubrecycle? Seriously?" Aubrey asked as she continued scanning the list. "Who the hell is Fat Bumper?"

"Fat Amy and Bumper!" Beca answered.

"Ew, I can just imagine their own partnership and it's disgusting!" Aubrey muttered before locking the iPad.