Stranded

They were stuck Beca thought as they began to push the bus up the hill,but had no luck in doing so "Amy, get your fat ass out of the bus its saying it down" Beca shouted to Amy.

"Sorry Shawshank" Fat Amy shouted as she got out of the bus.

"Well this is a pretty sucky first date" Chloe whispers to Beca.

The two of them had been talking and agreed it was time they gave "them" a shot and just to Beca luck this happens.

"But I know how we can make it even better" Chloe whispers to the DJ. After about 20 minutes or so everyone gave up.

"I have a plan" Aubrey said. "Me, Cynthia rose , Stacie and Lily will go to the right and Fat Amy, Jessica, Denise and Ashley go left." The blonde explained.

"What about Red and the DJ?" Fat Amy asked.

"They will stay here to look after the bus while we are gone."

The reason she had decided this is because Chloe had told her that she planed to make out with Beca at some point, so while they were in this situation Aubrey thought she would give them some alone time.

"Alright troupes let's move out!" Shouted Fat Amy.

Chloe and Beca went back inside the bus and then Chloe finally spoke up "let's do it" she said.

"Do what?"

"Make out you fizzle"Chloe said giving her a playful nudge.

"Won't the she-devil be mad?" Beca asked.

"Who said she has to know" Chloe said with a seductive wink and with that Beca agreed and moments later found the redheads lips pressed and her own pressed together before they somehow both ended up in their underwear.

Half an hour later both groups returned Fat Amy's group had nothing where as Aubrey's had a small portable file box filled to the brim. After the fuel had been deposited into the tank the Bella's headed for the bus door to find clothes everywhere and Beca and Chloe asleep in each others arm a lot of Awwws filled the bus but Aubrey quietly shushed them and said not to wake them or you would have to feel Beca's wrath.

After taking a few photos of the pair they set of to getting back to Barden when they arrived they woke up Beca and Chloe by blasting out Titanium which Aubrey did not advise but they did it anyway. An moments later Chloe's eyes awoke to see all the Bella's looking at her and Beca she did not speak but just nudged Beca.

"I told you Beale no more sex for you till we get back" Beca mumbled loud enough for everyone to giggle when Beca finally came back to reality her face turned a deep shade of red and she looked over at Chloe and mouthed * did they hear what I just said *

Chloe nodded "Oh, well this is aca- awkward" Beca mumbled what she though was quietly but still made everyone laugh.

A couple minutes later they were both fully dressed and everyone had left and Beca and Chloe walked back with Aubrey to Aubrey and Chloe's apartment. She was sure that what had happened would be the main topic of tomorrows rehearsal.