THREE

▪ ▪ ▪

Taehyung lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He had nothing to do. Usually he spends all his time with Jungkook and the boys. But since they were still in school, Taehyung had nothing to do. But laying in bed and staring at the ceiling is better than listening to boring lectures.

Jungkook called Taehyung twice but he did not pick up, mainly because the phone was on the dresser and Taehyung was on the bed, too lazy to reach it.

His parents were not at home as usual and since he was the only child, he had no siblings to annoy.

Taehyung sighed as he ran a hand across his face. He was frustrated at himself. Why was he being so obvious. If this continued, other people might notice too. And what's with all the blushing? He surely didn't have a crush on Jungkook. And they had been best friends since forever wo why was he suddenly so flustered around the boy? Why just why?

Taehyung questioned himself, going through everything that has been on this mind. He had no idea why he was suddenly feeling different towards Jungkook. But there was one thing he knew for sure. He was straight. And so was Jungkook.

Reassuring himself, Taehyung drifted off to sleep but that didn't stop the images of him and Jungkook doing 'stuff' from capturing his dreams.

Jungkook made his way straight to Taehyung's house after school. He was angry at him for not telling him that he was skipping but he was also worried. Worried about Taehyung's sudden change in behavior since last week.

He noticed how Taehyung started to stammer a little when he talked to Jungkook, almost as if he was flustered. But that was not possible now, was it. The way Taehyung got a little red when Jungkook would turn to him and would quickly look away as if he had been staring at Jungkook. But that also wasn't possible now, was it?

He also saw Taehyung being a little too restless around him and not being able to sleep properly. He needed to know what was wrong with his best friend.

Jungkook entered Taehyung's house with a spare key he had, that Taehyung had given him for emergencies. He knew Taehyung's house as well as his own and knew that his parents stayed out all day so he quickly went over to Taehyung's room and slammed the door open. He didn't mean for it to collide with the wall and make such a loud bang that Taehyung falls off the bed but oh well.

Taehyung rubbed his back after being startled out of the bed due to the loud ass bang and glared up at Jungkook.

"What the fuck was that for?" he asked, getting up from the floor.

"For skipping school without me." Jungkook replied, sitting on the bed beside Taehyung.

"Weren't you busy?" Taehyung replied and Jungkook frowned.

"You could have told me. Bros before hoes." He said.

"Alright. Sorry." Taehyung yawned and laid back down on the bed.

"Like your sorry fixes everything," Jungkook mocked him, laying down besides him. "Because of you I had to listen to Old Tom going on about Acids and Alkalis for two whole hours."

Taehyung felt the bed dip beside him and his cheeks immediately heated up. He seriously needed to stop thinking about Jungkook. But how? How the hell could he stop thinking about Jungkook when the boy was always by his side looking so damn hot?