SIX

▪ ▪ ▪

"Please do."

Taehyung bent down, clasping their lip together, fitting perfectly in place like two missing pieces of a puzzle. Taehyung pinned Jungkook's hand over his head as he kissed him and Jungkook let himself give in to Taehyung, falling under his control and submitted fully to him.

Taehyung swiped his tongue across Jungkook's bottom lips and Jungkook parted his lips to let him enter. Their tongues tangled together and their breaths mingled with each other. Jungkook moaned into Taehyung's lips as Taehyung lightly bit his bottom lip.

Taehyung left Jungkook's lips only to kiss his neck. He left kisses down Jungkook's neck and on his collar bones. Jungkook moaned out lightly when Taehyung kissed his sweet spot and tugged on his hair lightly. Taehyung started sucking on his skin, over the fading marks of their previous session, littering his body with fresh hickeys.

Jungkook felt his skin burning wherever Taehyung placed his lips, a tingling sensation so strong that Jungkook lost himself in it. He couldn't push Taehyung away, he didn't want to. He was enjoying the way Taehyung was controlling him, making him feel good.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's shirt off his body and threw it across the room, kissing down his stomach and abs. He traced the sides of Jungkook's body gently which caused Jungkook to shiver.

Taehyung was nervous, yes, he was scared Jungkook would suddenly turn him down and not want proceed further. But his nervousness soon turned into pleasure which he got by Jungkook being under him and not objecting. He was enjoying it as much as Taehyung was.

Taehyung slowly pulled down Jungkook's boxers, pants already long gone, and threw them on the floor. Jungkook tried to put his hands over his crouch, trying to hide his hardened cock from Taehyung. This was the first time he had ever been fully naked in front of Taehyung and he was ashamed, slightly embarrassed. Taehyung, however, took his hand away and placed them back over his head, asking him to keep them there.

Taehyung gripped both of Jungkook's legs and placed them against his chest, nibbling onto the back of his thighs.

"Nnghh - F-fuck." Jungkook gasped feeling Taehyung's warm lips sucking on his thighs. Jungkook rose his legs further up and spread them apart and Taehyung continued marking dark hickey on his inner thighs. Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure, Taehyung's lips marking all his sensitive areas was too much for him to handle.

Taehyung put his hand under Jungkook's hips and raised him up a little, positioning himself so that his face was directly in front of Jungkook's entrance. Jungkook looked down at Taehyung, sitting between his legs. Taehyung looked up, meeting Jungkook's gaze and smirked, then ran his tongue across Jungkook's hole to the base of his balls, all while maintaining eye contact.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the back of his head at the sensation, his hands travelling down from their assigned position at the top of Jungkook's head and one of them tangled themselves in Taehyung's hair, the other one wrapping around his cock.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand off his cock and held it to one side, not allowing him to touch himself. He lapped his tongue across Jungkook's hole, eating him out. He pressed his tongue in and sucked on the rim. Jungkook tugged onto Taehyung's hair, pushing him closer and Taehyung continued circling his tongue along the rim of Jungkook's entrance.