TWENTY TWO

Hello. I'm back.
Spoiler: This was too much for my heart to handle.

How am I writing 5.2k words in this book and having trouble with 1k in my other one?

▪ ▪ ▪

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook squealed, putting his hands over his mouth, "Look, all your bruises are gone." He exclaimed, jumping up and down on the balls of his feet.

Taehyung stared into his reflection in the mirror blankly, eyes wide and shirt dangling limpy from his hand.

"Yeah." He gasped and turned to Jungkook. Jungkook grinned widely and put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, trailing them down his body, feeling his smooth skin.

"Yeah." Taehyung broke out into a grin, grabbing Jungkook's hands in his own and looking at the excited boy. Jungkook let out a loud squeal and jumped up into Taehyung's arms, throwing his arms over his neck.

He hid his face in Taehyung's hair and Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's petite body, swinging him around gleefully. Jungkook giggled loudly, his delight evident on his face.

Taehyung set Jungkook down and looked at him. Jungkook looked back at him then looked down at his chest. He brought his hands up and traced them down Taehyung's sides, eyes wide and sparkly.

Taehyung let out a small sound as Jungkook dragged his fingers down his skin, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. Jungkook paused and looked at him.

"Does it still hurt? Anywhere?" He asked. Taehyung squinted his eyes, pretending to think.

"My dick. Kiss it better please?" He chuckled and Jungkook smacked his head, a slight smile plastered on his face.

"Shut up." He mumbled and squirmed out of Taehyung's hold.

Taehyung laughed and pulled Jungkook back into his arms, "What? Isn't that your hidden talent?" Jungkook scrunched up his nose, "No! don't be gross." Jungkook cried, smacking Taehyung's chest lightly.

Taehyung chuckled, kissing his lips. "I'm kidding Baby. Don't be mad." He said and put his chin on Jungkook's shoulder, arms arpund his waist, "But you are pretty good at sucking my dick, aren't you?"

Jungkook pushed him away and crossed his arms over his chest, pouting, "Stop it." He glared at Taehyung playfully and Taehyung chuckled then hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He whispered into his ear, "I'm just horny. We haven't had sex in ages." He said, dragging the word dramatically.

"That's because you were hurt." Jungkook answered, playing with Taehyung's locks and twirling them around his fingers.

"I could still have fucked you. I'm strong, you know." Taehyung said and stepped back a little, "Look at these muscles." He said and flexed his arms for Jungkook to see.

Jungkook nodded in amusement, "You should have looked at yourself, whimpering at the slightest touch." He said and Taehyung hummed, stepping towards Jungkook again, "Thank you for taking care of me."

Jungkook leaned forward and kissed him, "Well someone has to, considering the fact that you can't take care of yourself. At all."

"I can't possibly fight my father back." Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook closer by his waist. Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's chest. Okay, why were they always so touchy feely?

"If he hurts you like this, you should." Jungkook stated and Taehyung looked at him, "What can I even do?" Taehyung asked with furrowed brows.

"Stop him, stand up to him." Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed, placing his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, "I'm scared Jungkookie." Jungkook sighed, placing his hand on the back of Taehyung's head.