FOURTY FOUR

Sorry for updating so late :((( i promise i will update more after 14th june.
▪ ▪ ▪

"You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out. You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out." Jungkook sang, hands on his waist as he jumped around the room on the balls of his feet.

"Baby.." A raspy voice mumbled, "I'm trying to sleep."

Jungkook turned around to look and saw Taehyung sprawled over the bed on his stomach, eyes drowsy and cheeks puffed out as he blinked at Jungkook slowly.

Jungkook looked at him for a second and then smiled, "Sorry babe, I was just exercising." He grinned, spinning round and round with his hands spread, the music from the phone ringing in the background.

"I'll be quieter, you sleep." Jungkook said and then turned the volume down a bit and continued jumping. Taehyung watched him fondly, face pressed into the mattress.

"Put your left foot in, put your left foot out. And then you shake your booty booty-" Jungkook sang and started circling his ass in the air, "And turn yourself around."

He started twirling around, "Weee. That's what it's all about!"

"The lyrics though." Taehyung commented from the bed, propping himself up on his elbows, "Not correct but ten on ten."

Jungkook turned to him and bowed, "Thank you sir. You may take a seat now. Thank you, thank you." Jungkook said, flipping his hair to the side. Taehyung chuckled at the boy and then threw his head back, groaning.

"I'm soo tired!" Taehyung whined and laid back on the bed, curling up into a ball.

"Did you not sleep well last night baby?" Jungkook asked, turning off his phone and walking to the bed besides Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head, "No. I had a shit ton of homework piled up for chemistry and the teacher said I needed to do it if I wanted to pass."

Jungkook leaned over him, placing a light kiss to his cheek, "I'm sorry. You go to sleep, I won't disturb you anymore." Jungkook said, stroking Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung hummed and closed his eyes and Jungkook watched him for a second before placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and kissing his cheeks again.

"Your kisses are disturbing me." Taehyung said and Jungkook slid his hands over his waist hugging him tightly, "Did you just call my kisses a nuisance?"

"Took you this long to figure out?" Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook let out an offended gasp, pushing away from Taehyung, "Fine. I won't kiss you anymore. Don't come begging to me for kisses."

"I would never." Taehyung fired back.

"We shall see."

"We are seeing."

"You will be begging in a second."

"Not everyone's gonna beg you to kiss them. You are not even that good."

"I don't like you very much." Jungkook pouted and Taehyung let out a humph, "Me neither."

They were silent for 8 seconds-

"Hey." Taehyung said, turning around to face Jungkook. Jungkook mimicked Taehyung's humph and flicked his head to the side brattily, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I want a kiss." Taehyung mumbled, looking up at Jungkook who was sitting with his back pressed against the head board of the bed, "No."

"Please?" Taehyung pleaded, placing his head in Jungkook's lap. Jungkook looked at him wearily, "Not everyone's gonna kiss you. You are not even that good."