TWENTY FOUR

T-The teaser of Boy with Luv is a bop and ohmygod ohmygod OHMYGOD I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN THE NOTIFICATION POPPED UP. April 12th is my death day. Wish me luck msmskskslslsls

▪ ▪ ▪

"Then she slapped me in the face because apparently the cockroach's antlers were too long for her liking. Like- bitch? You could have said that without yeeting your palm in my face -"

"Jungkook!" Someone yelled, causing Jungkook to look up from his deep conversation with Taehyung, or rather, break out of the trance of how Taehyung's lips moved when he talked. Taehyung also stopped talking and looked in the direction of the voice.

Jungkook smiled as Myon came running up to him, his hair bouncing wildly as he sprinted down the hallway. He caught up to Jungkook then put his hand on the locker, panting heavily.

"Done practicing for the marathon?" Jungkook giggled. Myon nodded, putting a finger up and asking Jungkook to wait.

"Will- will you go to coffee with me? After school? Or whenever you like? I-I don't want to pressure you. Just-just asking." Myon huffed out when he finally was able to breath normally, still red in the face.

"You ran all the way here from God knows where to ask me this?" Jungkook asked, squinting his eyes at the guy. He nodded then cocked his head to the side, "Is it weird?"

"Kind of. I don't know. Why were you running?" Jungkook said. Myon turned around and looked at the main gates of the school. Then let out a releived sigh.

"There were like seven people chasing me all the way from the bus stop till school." He said, turning to look at the gates again and make sure no one was there.

"Why?" Jungkook chuckled, "Did you pee on the benches or something?" Myon and Taehyung both turned to looked at him, "What?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I saw a guy do it once. It was all gross and stinky and ew." He grimaced, shaking the image out of his head, "What did you do?"

Myon turned red and rubbed his neck, "I-I thought this lady at the bus stop was pregnant so I stood up and offered her my seat. Turns out she was just- just fat." He mumbled, kicking the floor lightly.

Jungkook pursed his lips, and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him and let out a loud snort. Myon looked at them, "Fuck- why did I tell you that? I was kidding. That- that didn't happen. Forget I ever said anything." He said quickly.

"And the first thing you did when you entered school was to ask Jungkook out on a date?" Taehyung snickered. Myon blinked up at him.

"A date? No I- I just wanted to hang out with him and get to know him. He seems like a really nice guy." He said. Jungkook smiled at him.

"Of course I'll-"

"He's busy." Taehyung cut Jungkook off. He took Jungkook's by his arm and started to drag him away. Jungkook frowned and swatted his hand away, "Don't be mean."

"Of course Myon. After school is fine." He turned to Myon and smiled brightly and Myon's face also lit up, "Really? I will meet you by the gates then." He said, his smile reaching his eyes, making his round face even cuter.

"Alright." Jungkook chirped. Myon gave him a toothy grin and trutted towards the cafeteria. As soon as he was out of sight-

"What the fuck was that?" Taehyung growled, grabbing Jungkook's arm and making the boy turn to face him.

"What?" Jungkook frowned and tried to pull his hand away but Taehyung held on tighter.

"He asked you out on a fucking date and you said yes?" He said angrily and Jungkook chuckled, "Calm down, he doesn't even know if I'm into boys or not. Plus he said it was not a date."