THIRTY SIX

Have you guys seriously not heard of mango flavoured toothpaste? What world are you guys living in pfft
▪ ▪ ▪

"F-faster please Kookie. A-ah Fuck. Fuck." Taehyung moaned loudly, hands fisting the bedsheets as he curled his toes, rolling his head back.

"You like it d-don't you? No, you- you love this. Don't you Taehyungie?" Jungkook let out, biting his bottom lip to hold back his moans. Taehyung nodded, seemingly unable to hold the gasps escaping his lips.

"Use your words Baby. Do you- Do you like it?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung, who was a mess beneath him, hair all messy, eyes shut tightly and mouth hanging open.

Taehyung moaned out in respone, "Y-yeah. Fuck. I- I love it. Fuck please! P-Please go faster." He let out in a strained voice.

Jungkook smirked to himself and continued to bounce himself slowly on Taehyung's cock, clenching around him ever so often. Taehyung gripped his waist, urging him to quicken his pace but Jungkook pinned his arms above his head, clicking his tongue.

"Desperate, aren't you puppy?" Jungkook asked, sitting down on his cock completely and clenching around. "Your- your girls didn't- satisfy you, hm?" Jungkook whispered, gripping Taehyung's hair and tilting his head back, pressing his lips to his neck.

"N-no baby. I only- Fuck I only want you." He managed to get out, letting out a loud gasp as Jungkook rolled his hips over him, sucking on his neck.

Jungkook started fucking himself faster on Taehyung's cock, "You said that before too r-right? And- and what did you do after that? Told me it meant n-nothing. Asked me to- to stay away. Called me a- a dumb bitch."

"I'm- I'm sorry. I'm so, so, fucking sorry." Taehyung gritted, bucking his hips up against Jungkook's ass, hitting his prostrate. Jungkook let out a whimper, "Am I- am I a dumb bitch Taehyungie?"

Taehyung shook his head, looking at Jungkook with glazed up eyes. Jungkook continued to slam his prostrate down on Taehyung, "You want me to- to stay away? You want me to leave you alone." He asked, letting Taehyung's hands go and trailing his fingers down his chest.

Taehyung shook his head again, bringing his hands down and placing them on Jungkook's waist, "N-no. Not again baby. I-I want you to stay- stay with me." He let out, squeezing Jungkook's waist lightly.

"You do?" Jungkook asked, his hair bouncing along with him, "After you told me that- ngh- that I meant- I meant nothing?" He said, reaching out to lock his fingers in Taehyung's hair and tugging him upwards.

Taehyung sat up with Jungkook fucking himself over his cock, and his hands on the boy's waist. Taehyung ran his hands down Jungkook's back, placing them over his ass but Jungkook swatted them away.

"Why did you you come running back to me puppy? Am I that good?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. Taehyung tilted his head back, letting out a whimper, thighs quivering, "I- don't call me that."

"What? Puppy?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded, gulping. Jungkook snickered, "Why not? You love it."

"I don't. I don't like it- ah shit- fuck." Taehyung let out as Jungkook squeezed his walls around him tightly.

"Hm sure. You don't like it. Right~" Jungkook said, dragging himself slowly up and down on his dick. "You hate me being dominant, don't you?" Jungkook asked.