TWELVE

This person here is the most gorgeous thing I have ever set my eyes on. My entire heart belongs to him.

 My entire heart belongs to him

▪ ▪ ▪

Today, you are so not getting what you want Baby.”

Taehyung asked Jungkook to sit on the bed so Jungkook did without complaining. He simply sat on the bed, nervously playing with his fingers, as Taehyung rummaged through one of his drawers for something.

“Take off your clothes.” Taehyung turned around, shutting the drawer behind him, whatever he took out hidden behind his back.
Jungkook quickly took of his shirt, throwing it to the chair. Then his pants and boxers, leaving them on the floor. He was already hard, his dick resting stiffly against his stomach, flushed bright red.

Once he was completely naked, he looked up at Taehyung. Jungkook felt Taehyung’s gaze all over his bare body, roaming up and down.
Taehyung pulled his hand from behind his back and threw a tie at Jungkook. Jungkook caught it and looked at Taehyung.

“Cover your eyes.” Taehyung stated and Jungkook gulped nervously, playing with the tie. He slowly took it up to his eyes and wrapped it around his head, knotting it securely.

“On the bed. Spread your legs, hands over you head.” Taehyung commanded, voice cold. Jungkook got down and raised his legs into the air, spreading them apart. Then put his hands over his head. He heard Taehyung walk up to him and slide another tie over his wrists, tying it to the bed.

“Tae-“ Jungkook nervously gulped, heart beating out of his chest.

“Quiet.” Taehyung got up from the bed again and walked somewhere across the room. Jungkook turned his head here and there, trying to tell where he was.

“Don’t move.” A deep voice suddenly whispered in his ear, causing him to jump.

“Taehyung please- just-“ Jungkook whimpered when he felt a cold, wooden surface sliding gently across his cheeks and down his neck.

“W-what is that?” Jungkook stammered.

“A spanker, paddle, whatever you wanna call it.” Taehyung slid it down Jungkook’s sides,  making him shiver.

“W-where did you get-“ Jungkook asked again but Taehyung suddenly brought down the paddle to his bare ass, causing him to yelp out in pain.

“I asked you to quiet, didn’t I?” Taehyung husked into Jungkook’s ear, spanking him once again. Jungkook tried to cover his ass with his hands but remembered that he was tied up to the bed.

Jungkook whimpered when another spank echoed in the room, his skin throbbing as it came in contact with the wooden paddle.

Taehyung traced Jungkook’s thighs with it, running it lightly across his inner skin. Jungkook gasped when he felt the hard material touch his dick, grazing it gently.