THIRTEEN

▪ ▪ ▪

"So, everything solved?" Jimin asked as he sat beside Jungkook. They had Physics together while Taehyung had a free period so he was not with them.

"Yep, everything's great." Jungkook chirped happily earning a smile from Jimin.

"I told you he would listen to you." Jimin said and Jungkook hummed.

"He didn't, I called him but it didn't work out and then he scared me by popping into my room suddenly and then we made up after a lot of um- convincing." Jungkook nodded at his choice of his word and Jimin furrowed his brows.

"I will never understand you two." He shook his head, turning his head back to the board.

"You wouldn't want to." Jungkook chuckled under his breath and Jimin gave him a weird look, which Jungkook simply shrugged off.

"Can you tell me now what the fight was about. It seems interesting." Jimin asked and Jungkook looked at him.

"Yes it was interesting but I can't tell you." He smiled apologetically and Jimin nodded.

The period passed with Jungkook telling Jimin his fish story but this time the fish also started swimming, Jimin just laughed at how eagerly Jungkook was narrating the story, eyes all big and excited.

The period ended and both of them got up, walking out while pulling each other ears and kicking each other on the butt. Jungkook skipped down the hallway, dragging Jimin behind him by his arm because... he liked dragging him.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked, craning his neck over the people to look for Taehyung.

"How am I supposed to know?" Jimin asked, pulling arm out of Jungkook's grasp and then pinching his cheek hard.

Jungkook jumped away from him and pinched his nose, "Don't you have eyes?" He asked as Jimin tried to slap his hand off. He let Jimin go and started looking around again.

Jimin stood on his tippy toes and looked around too.

"Oh there he is." Jimin chirped, and took Jungkook's arm, now dragging him across the hallway.

"Where?" Jungkook asked and Jimin pointed ahead. Jungkook looked and saw Taehyung standing there, hands in his pockets and leaning against the wall.

They made their way to him but Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he saw Taehyung was actually talking to some cheerleaders, who were all blinking their lashes at him.

"Hello." Jimin smiled at them, letting Jungkook go and walking to the girls. Jungkook also walked up to them.

"Hi Jimin." A red haired girl, Rose, chimed and Jimin smiled at her.
Jimin started talking to her as three friends clutched onto Taehyung. Jungkook stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Taehyung, you know we haven't done anything together since a long time." Jennie placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung smirked at her.

"Yeah I have just been busy lately." He answered, putting a hand on her waist.

"So what do you say? Are you busy today too?" Lisa asked, tracing her finger down Taehyung's arm. Taehyung put his other hand on her ass and the girl giggled.

"We can have fun. The four of us. Rose is going with Jimin." Jisoo also joined in, kissing Taehyung's jaw. Jungkook saw Jimin take Rose by her hand and leave together somewhere.

Taehyung leaned against the wall, letting the three girls cling onto him in the middle of the freaking hallway, and did nothing to stop them. Jungkook watched with big eyes as he squeezed Lisa's ass and pressed a kiss to Jennie's lips as Jisoo kissed down his jaw.