FOUR

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook's eyes widened as he felt Taehyung's lips against his own. Not for a moment did he expect this was what Taehyung wanted. He froze for a moment, feeling the warm and gentle lips kissing him lightly and then he came back to his senses.

He immediately pushed Taehyung off him, causing him to fall off the bed on his back and groan in pain. Jungkook wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stared at Taehyung. Taehyung had his eyes shut tightly, not wanting to see Jungkook's reaction.

"Ew. Ew, wha-why? What?" Jungkook stammered, looking around for nothing in particular.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry." Taehyung quickly said, hiding his face in his hands. He fucked up. Shit. Shit, he messed up real bad.

Jungkook picked up a pillow and a blanket and threw them down on the floor. "Sleep on the floor today." He said and laid back down on the bed without saying anything else.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a while and then picked up the pillow, flattened it down on the rough carpet and pulled the blanket over his head. He put a hand on his heart, realizing how fast his heart was beating. His breathing was heavy and his lips were still tingling from the kiss.

The kiss. He just kissed Jungkook. WHAT THE FUCK? Why the fuck did he do that? Oh my god. Oh my fucking God. Taehyung panted under the cover, trying to catch his breath.

He turned on his stomach, hid his face in the pillow and screamed, thrashing his arms around, banging his fists on the ground. He banged his head in his pillow again and again. Stupid, stupid, stupid Taehyung. What the hell?

It took him about half an hour to calm down and take his face out of the blanket.

"Jungkook?" No reply. "I am really sorry." Taehyung called, from his place on the floor. No reply.

"Are you mad?" He asked, grudgingly.

"No." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief, "I promised not to be mad."

"But are you mad?" Taehyung held his breath again.

"Yes."

"I am sorry." Taehyung said again and heard a light hum from Jungkook and chose to shut up and go to sleep. He pulled the blanket up to his chin and dozed off but not before face palming himself for the last time.

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook rolled around in the empty bed, stretching his arms and yawning. He pat the other side of the bed to feel Taehyung but he was not there. Jungkook opened his eyes, confused, but then realized.
The kiss. Taehyung kissed him. WHAT THE FUCK?

Jungkook scooted over to the side of the bed and looked down. Taehyung was sleeping, rolled up in the blanket, head off the pillow. His mouth was hanging slightly open and soft snores left his mouth.

Jungkook put his chin on his hands as he looked at Taehyung. He looked so innocent, so cute. He unknowingly smiled to himself and at the cute sight, and reached his hand out to hold Taehyung's, which was thrown to a side.

Jungkook ran his thumb over Taehyung's knuckles, feeling the smooth, soft skin.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to push you off last night." He whispered, even though he knew Taehyung was asleep, "I was just really shocked."
Jungkook looked at the sleeping boy on the floor and sighed.