FIVE

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook clicked his pen again and again. He has been sitting on the bed for the past hour and has literally done nothing. What the hell is wrong with him?

Taehyung had already done half of his studies, had made perfect notes, highlighted everything important and was now writing some test for starting a chemical reaction. And that wasn't even the most shocking part.

He didn't ask Jungkook to kiss him after he finished a chapter. He didn't even disturb him. Not even once. When they got home from school, Taehyung switched off his phone, took his books out and started studying.

"I can't study." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung just hummed, not even looking up.

"Tae, how are you studying?" Jungkook asked again and Taehyung looked up, giving him weird look and motioned to his notebook and pen.

"With this." He stated, turning away.

"I mean, how? Like yesterday you were..." Taehyung sighed, sitting up straight.

"I was what?" Taehyung rose his eyebrow and Jungkook gulped.

"You only studied when I kissed you so h-how?" Jungkook stammered, "You never study."

Taehyung chuckled lightly, "You already kissed me so many times when you didn't want to. Don't want you to hate me. I'm sorry for making you kiss me." He apologized and Jungkook frowned.

"I would never hate you. And-and about the..um...kisses.." Jungkook started playing with his finger, staring down in his lap.

"What?" Taehyung tilted his head a little and Jungkook gulped, "I don't mind. Ilikekissingyou." He said, really fast, closing his eyes.

"Sorry, what was that?" Taehyung asked, even though he heard what Jungkook said.

"Nothing." Jungkook squeaked and picked up a book, upside down, and hid his face behind it. Taehyung shook his head at Jungkook and scooted closer to him, taking the book out of his hands and putting it to the side.

He lifted Jungkook's chin up with one hand and looked at him. They were really close, so close that they could feel the other's breath. Taehyung's eyes dropped down to his lips and then back up into his eyes. Jungkook gulped. Taehyung leaned in slowly and Jungkook did the same.

They were so close that their lips were almost brushing against each other and if any one of them leaned in more, they would be kissing.

"Can I kiss you then ?" Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's lips.

"Y-yes please." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung leaned it, sealing their lips together.

Jungkook was frozen for a second but then felt Taehyung place a hand on his waist and pinch him lightly. Jungkook let go of everything, and pressed lips back to Taehyung's. Jungkook's hand slipped into his hair, tugging on it.

Taehyung moved his lips fluently against Jungkook's soft, warm ones, their tongues gliding smoothly along each other. He firmly placed both his hands on Jungkook's waist and picked him up, placing him on his lap. They broke away from the kiss and looked at each other.