THIRTY FIVE

rly fucking late but this is how they look in this fic.

▪ ▪ ▪

"My Dad started to hit me every day after that. Told me it was to keep me from becoming like my brother." Taehyung snickered, his head in Jungkook's lap as Jungkook raked a hand through his messy hair, "Talked about it like it was some disease."

"Why didn't you tell me all this before?" Jungkook asked softly and Taehyung sighed, taking Jungkook's hand, "I was scared Kookie. I still am, I'm still so fucking scared. He- he threatened me that if I open my mouth and told anyone about Yejun Hyung, he would kill me. Literally." Taehyung mumbled, holding Jungkook's hand tightly.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed his forehead, squeezing his hand lightly, "It will be fine. Everything will be okay, you don't need to be scared." Jungkook assured.

Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling Jungkook's hand playing through his hair, "You remember the kid I um- bullied for being gay?" Jungkook hummed, "The guy you beat up?"

Taehyung sighed, "Yeah."

There was a slight pause, "We used to be friends... pretty good friends actually. He was my neighbor when I was about six. And then one day he kissed me on the cheek and I, of course, I let him do it- what could I have said anyways? Don't kiss me because my father would fucking skin me alive or something?" Taehyung chuckled dryly and Jungkook gave him a sad smile.

"My dad saw it and- and- I was literally... he-" Taehyung stopped and let out a slow breath. Jungkook squeezed his hand again, "Its fine Tae, you don't have to continue if you don't want to."

Taehyung shook his head, "No. No please, I need to get this off my chest. Just listen to me, please." He said quickly, giving Jungkook a pleading look.

"I loove~ how you needed someone to talk to this whole entire time but you just pushed me away whenever I asked you." Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a pointed look. Taehyung grinned up at him sheepishly, "Sorry."

"Apologize later bitch. Start talking." Jungkook said. Taehyung rose his brow, "Did you... just call me bitch?" He asked slowly.

Jungkook shrugged, "And what about it?"

Taehyung gasped and got up from his lap, "Here I am giving you all these cute ass nick names- they're cute, don't say anything- and you chose bitch for me?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with squinted eyes.

"That's what you deserve to be called, bitch." Jungkook said, crossing his arms over his chest smugly. Taehyung hissed and shook his head, trying to get up from the bed.