FIFTEEN

▪ ▪ ▪

“I’m back bitches.” Taehyung announced as he sat down in his seat with a loud thud.

“Bitches?” Yoongi asked, frowning, and Taehyung looked at them one by one.

“Assholes.” He said proudly and Jin shook his head, clicking his tongue in a disapproving way.

“Remind me again why we were worried about him?” Namjoon asked, nudging Jin’s arm to give him some cake. Jin took a spoonful and brought it to Namjoon’s mouth, Namjoon gulping it down quickly.

“Because you love me.” Taehyung said with a smug expression and reached his hand out take Yoongi’s sandwich but Yoongi slapped his hand away.

Taehyung pouted at him, giving him puppy eyes. Yoongi sighed and brought the sandwich to his lips, letting Taehyung happily take a bite.

“That was a nice joke.” Hoseok snickered and Taehyung put a hand on his heart.

“I am mildly- No I am very offended.” He gasped. Jungkook came to the table too, handing Taehyung a bottle of lemonade. He sat beside Taehyung, poking Yoongi from behind for a bite of his sandwich.

Yoongi handed him one, knowing the two boys would take it anyways.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, trying to get his attention. Jungkook looked at him and Jimin raised his eyebrows, asking about what happened. Jungkook smiled at him sheepishly and shrugged, making Jimin shake his head with a knowing smirk.

“Anyways. Where have you been?” Jin asked and Taehyung hummed, thinking of a quick excuse.

“I have been busy.” He said and Jin nodded, “With what?”

“Nothing important.” Taehyung just shrugged it off. Jin was about to say something but Namjoon cut him off.

“Guys, we haven’t hung out together in a while." Namjoon said.

"We went to the arcade." Yoongi reminded them but Namjoon shook his head, "That was weeks ago."

“Then let’s go somewhere tomorrow.” Hoseok said excitedly and everyone nodded in agreement.

“The mall!” Taehyung suggested and Jimin started shaking his head wildly.

“Not a chance. I am not buying you any more Gucci. The ugly tiger jacket had me broke.” He said, raising his hands in defense.

Taehyung squinted his eyes at Jimin. “Ugly? You – what? Do you have buttons as your eyes something? I-” Taehyung gasped, wanting to object to Jimin but Jungkook pressed his (Yoongi’s) sandwich against his lips. Taehyung stopped talking and took a bite, still glaring at Jimin.

“Ok how about we go mountain climbing?” Jungkook suggested.

“Nope. Never in a million years.” Yoongi started clicking his tongue and shaking his head.

“Camping?”

“The site is on a mountain.”

“The beach?” Jin suggested and everyone stopped for a second to think.

“Yes! I am down.” Jimin yelled, followed by drum rolling from Jungkook and Taehyung.

“Yes crabs!” Namjoon pumped his fist in the air and everyone paused to look at him. He looked back at them and then fist pumped the air again, “Yes beach!”

Everyone started yelling and drum rolling again, earning looks from the other students. They ignored everyone and started making more noise.

The rest of the lunch went by with them planning the next day out.