ELEVEN

▪ ▪ ▪

Laying in bed, late at night, Jungkook turned to his side and saw Taehyung  sleeping soundly. His mouth was pressed in the pillow, hanging a bit open and drooling a bit. Jungkook smiled at his cute stance, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his forehead.

If Taehyung had been awake, he would have told Jungkook that it was such a gay thing to kiss your best friend while they are sleeping. But he was asleep. And Jungkook was glad because maybe, maybe, he was tired of Taehyung bringing up that he was straight every time Jungkook kissed him anywhere except the lips.

He took Taehyung’s hand in his own, playing with his fingers and tracing his knuckles gently. He brought the tips of his fingers and kissed them gently.

“I like you so much Tae.” Jungkook whispered, looking at his sleeping figure. Taehyung snored in response, deep in his sleep. Jungkook smiled fondly at him.

“I mean I don’t like you but I still like you. Wait- that doesn’t make sense. I like you, yes. As a friend, yes. I love you as a friend but I like you too. Don’t know as a friend or not.” He confessed.

He knew Taehyung couldn’t hear him and that’s why he was confessing, because if Taehyung heard Jungkook saying this- he would freak the fuck out, maybe even leave that second and not talk to Jungkook at all.

He didn’t want Taehyung to go, to leave him alone, as pathetic as it sounds, he was too addicted to Taehyung to just let him go like that. Thats why he didn't say anything.

But he wanted to tell him, wanted Taehyung to know how much he liked him. He wanted to tell Taehyung how he felt. He felt  butterflies in his stomach whenever Taehyung looked at him, meeting his eyes. He felt his heart leap out of his chest whenever Taehyung would speak to him.

He felt his breath hitch when Taehyung touched him. He felt his skin burning wherever Taehyung kissed him.  He felt- he felt high, addicted, drugged whenever Taehyung would rasp something into his ear and pin him down on the bed, hands roaming all over his curves.

He wanted Taehyung to hold him in his arms and kiss him all over, wanted him to take him out, not as friends, but on dates. He wanted to hold Taehyung’s hand and go on long walks, go on long drives and just look at him the whole time. He didn’t know why though. Why he wanted such things.

Jungkook blinked awake from his thoughts and looked around. The room was a mess. Video games all over the floor, controllers tangling around and boxes carelessly thrown. There was a big box of pizza on the floor and some cans of soda laying around the carpet.

They had come home from school and decided to play the long forgotten games. But Taehyung had gotten bored soon and sat on the bed asking Jungkook to let him fuck him.

Jungkook told him to wait so that he could finish an episode of his TV show but when he turned to Taehyung, literally two minutes later, Taehyung was fast asleep, sprawled upon the bed, one hand uselessly on his side and the other on his chest, snoring softly.

Jungkook awed at the sight but then groaned that he would have to roll the big baby to one side. Taehyung wasn’t heavy, no, he was stubborn. Kicked anyone who tried to touch him during his sleep. So it was a chore and after that Jungkook couldn’t be bothered to clean up the mess.

Taehyung suddenly rolled over and slid his arm across Jungkook’s waist, pressing his face into Jungkook’s neck. Jungkook got startled, for a second thinking that Taehyung was awake then realized that Taehyung would never cuddle if he was awake.

He looked fondly at Taehyung, noticing how is skin emitted a pearly glow because of the moonlight scattering in, and pressed his face to the side of his head.