SIXTEEN

▪ ▪ ▪

“Let’s go!” Jin boomed as he shut the trunk of the mini van with a loud bang. All the boys started hooting and whistling in excitement. They quickly jumped into the van, Namjoon taking the wheel and Jin taking the passenger seat. The rest of them quickly settled in the back.

“Play some old, fun summery music.” Hoseok yelled from the back, reaching out and handing Jin his phone. Jin nodded and took it, scrolling through some songs.

Lets go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun.
I know we only met but let’s pretend its love.
And never ever ever stop for anyone.
Tonight let’s get some. And live while we’re young.”

All of them starting singing loudly, jumping around in the back. Yoongi got off the seat and bent his knees a bit, then started pretending to swim. He started doing weird swishy motions with his hands, facial expressions complimenting his moves.

Jimin started clapping loudly, literally jumping around in his seat. The van was not high enough so he just pretended to twirl around, arms moving gracefully as his face held the biggest and the cutest smile ever.

Hoseok couldn’t sit still anywhere so he obviously was on his feet, dancing. He put his hands up then let them loose from the elbow down, bending to the side and then turning his legs mechanically, waving his limp arms. His brilliant robot dance was one thing but his sound effects that came along just set up the whole mood.

Taehyung leaned out of the window, sitting on the edge and holding onto the rubber sides. He threw his head back, hair flowing in the wind as the van moved and then started yelling, shaking his head from side to side.

Jungkook looked at them and then pulled his feet up on the seat, raising himself up and started twerking. Everyone started whistling as Jungkook raised his arms over his head and moved his backside wildly. He started rolling his arms over his head, laughing hard.

Jin had his phone in his hand in the front seat and started rolling his arm along with his head almost hitting Namjoon beside him.

Namjoon laughed at him and moved a bit aside. He couldn’t just dance wildly because he was driving so he just bobbed his head to the beat.

And that’s how it was the whole drive to the beach, happy and fun and wild, the boys just having the time of their lives.

Even though they goofed around the entire time, when the van stopped at their destination, none of them was tired.

Jungkook opened the door and he and Jimin were out in seconds, running to the clear inviting waves crashing on the shore.

Taehyung jumped out from the open window after them and all three started racing to the sea, throwing their clothes behind them, letting the others take the stuff out of the van.

The other four carried all their bags out of the van, finding a spot and laying down blankets. Jin tsked, looking at the younger’s clothes which were carelessly thrown in the sand and picked them up, putting them to a side.

“Hey! Do you have sunscreen on?” Yoongi asked the tree hyperactive babies in the water as he carried a large cooler full of drinks to the blankets.

“Yeah!” Jungkook yelled back, hiding behind Jimin’s back because Taehyung was throwing water on him. Jimin tried running away but Jungkook clutched onto him, screaming.

Jungkook poked his tongue out at Taehyung from behind Jimin and Taehyung glared at him, then nodded to himself and walked out of the water, disappearing suddenly.

"Hey. Taehyung! Thats not fair." Jungkook yelled, looking around him. Taehyung suddenly came and stood in front of him, grinning evilly, arms behind his back.