TWENTY ONE

Guess who cried their eyes out because it was the last day of school of 13 years? Guess whose gonna update more? Yeah me.

P.s. guess who has a shit ton of exams now? Ha. Nope, not me. I am done with mine.

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook yawned heavily and stretched his arms over his head. He opened his eyes a tiny crack and was met with a clear sky and an energetic sun throwing the blinding sunlight into his eyes.

He turned to his side, putting his hand on his arm and saw some little white dandelions growing in the grass beside him. Jungkook stayed like that, watching the tiny flowers swaying in the wind, trying to free themselves and fly up in the air.

He leaned forward and gently blew on the dandelion, causing the delicate flower to bend forward and then spring back, hitting him on the nose. Jungkook sneezed loudly when the fur from the dandelion tickled his nose, making all the petals fly out of the flower.

"Oops." Jungkook giggled and rolled over on his back again. He stared at the bright blue sky, noticing a lone cloud floating above his head. Jungkook squinted. It looked like a cat, unless you don't count the fish tail and horns.

It was so calm here. Really peaceful. No cars, no buses, no loud children, no smelly teenagers. Jungkook smiled to himself as he looked up at the sky, noticing some white doves flying by. It was like he was in a movie and everything was so perfe-

"YOU ALMOST POOPED IN MY MOUTH BITCH. WHAT THE FUCK?" Jungkook yelled, sitting up instantly.

"YOU THINK YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY HUH? COME HERE AND FIGHT ME THEN YOU COWARD!" He yelled at the dove, shaking his fist in anger. The bird, who was now resting in a tree after doing her business, flew away immediately, scared by his tantrum.

"Crazy bitch." Jungkook mumbled under his breath and grimaced when he saw the poop on the grass, merely inches from where he was laying, "What am i here anyways- oh."

It's like his body suddenly switched on, his head started to pound, eyes too tired from the crying and sleeping, his stomach ached because of the punch he got yesterday, his back and shoulders ached from sleeping on the hard ground and his legs hurt from running a million hundred miles from his school to the cliff.

Jungkook groaned and rubbed his eyes, then leaned back on his elbows, the events of the previous day coming back to him.

He reached out for his phone lazily and switched it on.

8:52 AM

He missed school. Not that he was going anyways.

32 missed calls
17 voice mails
123 unread messages

Jungkook shoved his phone in his pocket and got up with a grunt. He picked his bag up from the ground and slung it over his shoulder after dusting it off. Then walked down the cliff.

He lazily walked down the roads, hands in his pockets and a little frown on his face. He kicked a pebble ahead of him as he walked, u sure of where he was going. He was still really tired so maybe he should go home and-

Someone suddenly grabbed Jungkook by his arm and pulled him to side. Jungkook got startled and pulled his arm away in defense.

"Kookie!" Jin cried, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and rocking him from side to side, "Where were you all day?" He asked, hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook calmed down a bit that it was only Jin but his body stiffened at his touch. He didn't hug back, just stood there limply as Jin practically threw himself at him.