FOURTEEN

This chapter will get some people PISSEDDDD yeet
▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook dragged his feet along the corridor to his locker and turned the key, trying to open it but the key got stuck. He shook the locker angrily, pulling the key out roughly and slammed it back in. The people around him looked at him weirdly.

"Mind your own fucking business." He snapped at some girl who was standing in front of the locker beside him. She rolled her eyes and huffed at him, then walked away.

Jungkook turned back to his locker, finally being able to open it and shoved some books into his bag. He tried zipping his bag up but the zip got stuck and he pulled at it, annoyed and ended up snapping the keychain off.

He clenched his jaw and closed the door with a bang, sighing, and then leaned his head on the cool metal, hands on either side of his pounding head.

He sighed and closed his eyes, feeling the weakness of his muscles due to the lack of sleep for the past week. Whenever he would try to sleep, all he wpuld think about was Taehyung and he would spend the rest of the night, rolling around in the suddenly spacious bed in hopes of getting some sleep. It didn’t work.

“Hello.” Someone chirped from his side and Jungkook peeked out from behind his hands and saw Jimin leaning beside him, back against the lockers. Jungkook mumbled some barely coherent words and pushed his head back in his arms.

“You look like shit.” Jimin commented, eyeing Jungkook’s tired red eyes, dark circles and paled skin.

“I know.” Jungkook said and stood up straight, flinging his bag over his shoulder. He looked at Jimin but eyes went straight to Taehyung who was standing a bit further away, talking to Jackson.

“Did you not sleep last night either?” Jimin asked and Jungkook shook his head, “I couldn’t.”

“This is not good Jungkook,” Jimin sighed and Jungkook rubbed his face with his hands.

“I know. I know. But I just can’t sleep.” He said and Jimin pursed his lips, looking over his shoulder at Taehyung. “Can you at least try and talk to him?” Jungkook shook his head.

“No.” He stated and started walking away. Jimin ran after him and put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

“You can’t just avoid him forever.” He said.

“Maybe I can. He doesn’t want me around anyways.” Jimin scoffed at Jungkook’s statement.

“You two can barely stay two days without talking to each other and you think you can avoid him forever?” Jungkook sighed.

“It’s different this time. And he hasn’t even tried to talk to me at all for the past week. Not even once.” Jungkook looked over Jimin’s shoulder again to see Taehyung. He was laughing at something Jackson said, looking as if nothing was wrong.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and then Jungkook sadly, “Why don’t you go and talk to him yourself?”

"And let my self respect blow to dust? No thank you." He said, tearing him eyes from Taehyung, who never once even glanced in his direction.

"But-" Jimin opened his mouth to say something gain but Jungkook just clicked his tongue in annoyance.

“No. Just forget it okay.” Jungkook snapped, mostly irritated that Taehyung was so chill about all this.

“I am worried about you Kookie.” Jimin sighed.

“Don’t be. I’m fine.” Jungkook said, patting Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin gave him a pleading look but Jungkook just turned on his heels and walked away, leaving Jimin with a worried expression.