TEN

▪ ▪ ▪

Sunday morning, Jungkook woke up with Taehyung between his legs, tongue lapping around his hole. Jungkook groaned and tugged his head down, moving his hips to gain friction, asking him for more. Taehyung smirked, stretching Jungkook's hole with his tongue.

Jungkook's limp cock started hardening slowly and he started stroking himself. Once he was fully hard, Taehyung pulled away, licking his lips and stood up.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Jungkook frowned and Taehyung just shrugged.

"Your mom called for breakfast." Taehyung pointed out, walking towards the door.

"What am I gonna do with this?" Jungkook pointed at his hard cock and Taehyung pulled out his bottom lip, raising his shoulders and walking out.

"Fuck you." Jungkook groaned and started pumping himself. A second later, Taehyung poked his head through the door, making Jungkook jump.

"Your mom asked you to come down this second so no jerking off." Taehyung sang and turned around walking away again.

"I can't. Just five minutes." Jungkook yelled and continued palming himself. The door opened again and Taehyung's head peeked in, "She is coming to your room to drag you downstairs." He closed the door and walked away again.

There were footsteps at the door again, "Jeon Jungkook, I swear to God if you don't get your ass down this second-"

Jungkook jumped up from his bed, shoving his dick in his pants and sat up straight, a pillow over his crotch. His mom came barging in through the door.

"Half of the world is up and about and your lazy ass is still in the bed." She glared at him, "Get up this instant." She had her hands on her hips, looking at Jungkook angrily.

Jungkook looked over her shoulder. Taehyung was leaning against the door, eyes locked with Jungkook's as he took a bite of his apple, smirking. Jungkook squinted his eyes at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung here has been up for hours already and has been helping me in the kitchen with the breakfast but you- Learn something from your friend." She turned around and walked out but not before, "Taehyung honey, come on I will make you some pancakes. Jungkook can make his own."

Jungkook glared at Taehyung and Taehyung snorted, twirling out of the room gracefully . Jungkook got up groaning. His boner was clearly visible through his sweats. He walked to the washroom, quickly brushing his teeth.

It would take him at least six minutes to jerk off completely but that would make his mother angrier. So Jungkook slipped on a tight pair or boxers and loose pants and an oversized shirt, trying to cover his boner up.

He walked downstairs and saw his mother in the kitchen with Taehyung. Taehyung had an apron on, hair all ruffled up and he was pouring some pancake batter into the pan. He said something which caused Jungkook's mother to burst out laughing and tickle Taehyung.

Taehyung jumped and ran to hide behind Jungkook, holding out the bottle of pancake batter to defend himself. Jungkook's mother still caught him and started tickling him and he fell down on the floor, laughing.

"Naeun, let the poor boy go." Jungkook's father looked up from his newspaper and smiled at the duo, sipping on his tea.

"What did I miss?" Jungkook asked, sitting down beside his father, grabbing a sliced strawberry from the plate in front of him.