NINETEEN

Thank you sosososososos much for 1k reads ohmygoddddd

▪ ▪ ▪

"Oh hey, Taehyung. How are you?" Naeun asked as she opened the door for Taehyung. Taehyung gave her his dazzling boxy smile, "I'm fine. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm grand." She chuckled, holding up a book in her hand.

"Hello Taehyung." Jinhyun smiled at him, looking up from the TV.

"Hello!" Taehyung chirped and then turned to Naeun, "Is Jungkook home?" He asked, looking around.

"Jung-" Naeun began but Jungkook came running down the stairs before she could finish, his face glowing in excitement.

"Tae!" He chirped, wanting to wrap his arms around Taehyung the very moment but he stopped himself and grabbed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung flinched from the pain shooting up in his unhealed waist, the gesture going unnoticed by Jungkook, who started to drag Taehyung uptairs behind him.

Naeun started coughing dramatically. Jinhyun looked at her and let out a snort. Jungkook paused and Taehyung stopped, turning to her.

"Are you okay?" he asked and Naeun looked at him, then gave a sweet smile.

"Yup. I'm fine. I'm great." She said, trying to meet Jungkook's eyes, who was blushing madly and trying to look anywhere but his parents.

Jungkook turned Taehyung around and pushed him upstairs while giving a glare to his mother. Naeun mouthed 'use protection' to him and winked. Jungkook rolled his eyes and ran after Taehyung.

He quickly closed the door behind him and practically threw himself into Taehyung's arms, wrapping his arms around his neck and sniffing into his scent.

Taehyung closed his eyes, body stinging and legs shaking from the pain, a smile still etched on his face, and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, hugging him tightly.

"You missed me a lot huh?" He chuckled, holding onto Jungkook tightly. Jungkook pulled away and at him, "Says the one who ran to me immediately after his flight."

Sure enough, Taehyung had taken a cab to Jungkook's place instead of riding in the car to his own with his parents.

"I just cant seem to stay away from you." Taehyung laughed and lifted Jungkook's chin up, capturing his lips in the long awaited kiss. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh and moved his lips against Taehyung's, clinging onto him.

He suddenly pulled away and blinked up at Taehyung. Taehyung looked down at him with furrowed brows as Jungkook reached his hand up and touched Taehyung's cheek lightly.

"You're okay." Jungkook said, more like a question.

"Yeah." Taehyung said, chuckling at the boy.

Apart from his brain hurting because of the events of the past few days. Apart from his whole body covered in ugly purple bruises and apart from the claw like nail marks on his wrist, everything was indeed okay.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung again, literally jumping over him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist and caught him but the pain was too much and he stumbled down on the bed with Jungkook on top of him.

"Fuck." Taehyung hissed then shut up immediately, not wanting to worry Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him, still sitting on top of him and Taehyung looked back, trying to keep a straight face but winced when Jungkook placed a hand on his chest.

"Are you really okay?" Jungkook asked, worried as he rolled off Taehyung's body.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm just tired." Taehyung said, trying to sit up but his weak body was objecting any sort of movement so he just gave up.