TWENTY FIVE

I'm not going to say anything about this one 👀

▪ ▪ ▪

Jungkook was playing with Taehyung's hand, tracing his knuckles gently and making small circles on his palm. Taehyung had his eyes closed as he felt Jungkook's nimble hands dancing on his skin.

Jungkook laced his fingers with Taehyung's and kissed the back of his hand, keeping it pressed against his lips. Taehyung opened one eye to look at him and saw him staring at the ceiling blankly, kissing his hand again.

Taehyung let out a small smile, seeing Jungkook looking all dazed, only a thin blanket covering his naked body. His skin was still glistening with sweat but his breathing had finally calmed down from their 'session'.

He was blinking slowly, not really looking at anything in particular, only thinking. He was still clutching Taehyung's hand to his lips, occasionally pressing soft kisses. Taehyung softly turned to his side to face Jungkook.

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked, placing his hand under his head, palm under his cheek.

Jungkook let his and go and turned to his side too in the same position, facing Taehyung.

"You." He whispered, eyes holding the universe as he stared at Taehyung.

"What about me?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook gave him a soft smile, "Everything about you."

"Everything?" Taehyung furrowed his brows, smiling at Jungkook. Jungkook nodded while biting his lip.

"Do you think about me a lot?" Taehyung asked and inched closer to Jungkook, throwing his arm around his bare waist. Jungkook hummed, "All the time."

"That's good." Taehyung mumbled, kissing Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook closed his eyes and breathed out gently, "Good? I can't focus on anything besides you. How's that a good thing?" He whispered.

Taehyung chuckled and took Jungkook's hands in his own, "That's a good thing... because I can't stop thinking about you either. I can't focus on anything else besides you. You are the only thing on my mind all day."

Jungkook looked at him, flustered by his words, "Really?" He squeaked out, squinting at Taehyung. Taehyung hummed.

"You are- I can't get you out of my head Jungkookie. You are all I think about all day long. I'm- It's so frustrating. I don't know what to say to you, it's like there is something I really want to say and it's on the tip of my tongue but I don't know what it is. I just want to kiss you and cuddle you and be with you. You are so- you are so beautiful." Taehyung said softly, carassing Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook immediately looked at him, eyes growing big.

"Beautiful?"

Taehyung took in a sharp breath, then took forever to let it out, blowing out gently. He nodded.

"Tae, you said so yourself that the word beautiful is a strong word and it can't be used without sincerity. Then why did you...?" Jungkook trailed off.

Taehyung kissed his cheek, "I'm everything but unsincere right now baby. I think you are the most beautiful person ever. So gorgeous, so perfect. You are everything." He whispered against Jungkook's cheek.