TWENTY EIGHT

Get popcorn bishes.
▪ ▪ ▪

"If we are talking from my point of view, I personally think Rowling's unrivalled paragons were unleashed in her fifth cuneiform in which she aptly delineated each and every accessory with utmost delicacy and secured the certitude for the bibliophile and ensured that they infer each accessory separately."

"Are you saying that the fifth Harry Potter book was the best?"

"Did I stutter?" Jungkook asked, raising his brows at Myon.

"Well, I didn't really understand the language you were speaking." Myon scoffed and Jungkook started laughing.

They were strolling down to the cafeteria after class, and Myon had started talking about his favorite books and that led to, of course, the best books in the world.

"Anyways, will you sit with me at our table? I'm pretty sure all the guys like you, they wouldn't mind." Jungkook asked as he pushed open the cafeteria door.

Myon shrugged, "Sure."

Jungkook stepped one foot inside and froze. He saw Taehyung standing in the middle of the floor, his arms wrapped around Jennie as they made out, blocking the path of people wanting to walk by. Jungkook turned back to Myon.

"You know what- let's not go to lunch today. We can just roam around the school and have fun." He mumbled with a dry lump forming in his throat. Myon looked over his shoulder into the cafeteria then nodded at Jungkook, "Okay, as you wish."

"So I was saying, Rowling's fifth book is definitely the best." Jungkook said as they took the stairs up to the second floor. Myon clicked his tongue, adjusting his bag over his shoulder, "Deathly Hallows is by far the best one." He said and Jungkook humphed.

"You have no taste in books." He said, wiggling his finger at Myon. Myon rolled his eyes, "Everyone knows Deathly Hallows is the best." He said.

"Yeah and Drarry is real." Jungkook fired back.

Myon looked at him for a second, "Drarry is real." He stated, putting his hands in his pockets. Jungkook snickered, "Don't tell me you ship Drarry now?" He asked and Myon nodded, "Draco is so hot. There's no way Harry doesn't like him." He said.

"You don't have taste in boys either." Jungkook said, shaking his head.

Myon turned to him, "Yeah? Then teach me how to develop taste in boys." He said, wiggling his brows. Jungkook looked away, "What do you mean?"

"Oh I don't know." Myon said slyly, walking closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook pursed his lips, smiling at Myon as the guy pushed his hair back and twirled around, placing a hand on the wall beside Jungkook's head.

"Myon." Jungkook let out, placing his hands on Myon's shoulders.

Myon hummed, looking into his eyes, "Yes?" He asked. Jungkook leaned into his ear, "Listen carefully, do you hear something?" He whispered. Myon paused, tilting his head to the side and listening to whatever Jungkook wanted him to listen to.

"I don't hear anythin-" Jungkook shushed him, placing his hand on Myon's mouth. Myon squinted his eyes and then-

"O-oh- oh fuck- Fuck! Ah faster- h-harder! Please."