THIRTY THREE

How are you liking the story so far? I mean it's really far now, 33 chapter in my god 😨 I never thought I would write this much but tell me how are you liking it.

▪ ▪ ▪

"Why did you do that?"

Jungkook was sitting on the bleachers alone, tying his shoe laces after all the boys had left. He looked up and saw Jia standing there with her hands over her waist, looking down at Jungkook.

"Why did I do what?" Jungkook asked, neatly tying the bow on his shoe.

Jia rolled her eyes, "If I sit next to you, would me push me off?" She asked, pointing at the bench next to Jungkook on which his bottle and towel were seated.

Jungkook let out a sigh and picked his things off the bench, motioning Jia to have a seat.

Jia sat down next to him and turned to look at him, "Why did you ask that Myon guy to be your boyfriend?" She asked and Jungkook hummed, leaning back on his hands.

"Because I like him? Because I want him to be my boyfriend?" Jungkook suggested, raising his brows at Jia.

Jia gave him a look, "I thought you liked Taehyung." She said with furrowed brows.

Jungkook let out a dry chuckle, "What's the point? Even if I did like him, he is straight. He doesn't like me back and he is engaged to you, you would probably get married soon. What is the point of being stuck on him?" Jungkook asked.

Jia tilted her head to the side, "You didn't hear a word he had to say, did you?" She asked, biting the inside of her cheek.

Jungkook gave her a pointed look, "Would you? After someone pushes you away harshly and tell you that you meant nothing to them. Then they get jealous and kiss you but tells you they have been engaged this whole time like it's nothing. Would you listen to what that person has to say?" He asked in a flat tone.

Jia pursed her lips, "That's not true Jungkook but... I probably shouldn't say anything. It's better if you hear it from Taehyung himself. Just talk to him." Jia said softly.

Jungkook got up from the bench, picking up his things, "I don't want to see him, let alone talk to him Jia." He said, turning on his heels and walking away.

Jia got up and ran after him, "Jungkook come on, give him a chance-"

"You have been here less than a week right? What has Jungkook done to you that you are always... badgering him?" Mika asked, walking up to them with her pony tail flowing in the wind.

Jia paused and looked at her, "Who even says the word badgering nowadays?" She scoffed.

Mika rose her brows, throwing her arm across Jungkook's shoulder, "I do. Problem?" She asked smugly, "Stop badgering Jungkook."

Jungkook laughed, "No Mika. She was not um- badgering me. We were just talking." He assured and Mika pulled her arm back, "Oh? I'm sorry. My bad." She said quickly, giving them a sheepish smile.

Jia rolled her eyes, "That's why they ask you to mind your own business." She mumbled and Mika looked at her with furrowed brows, "What?"

Jia shook her head quickly, turning back to Jungkook, "Will you talk to Taehyung?" She asked.

Jungkook hummed, "It's better if we stay off each other's way and I have a boyfriend now." He said with a smug look.

Mika nodded, putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "It's better if they stay off each other's way and Jungkook has a boyfriend now." She said. Then paused.