>Chapter 3<

I'm trying my best for daily uploads.

Chapter 1 & 2 had more than 1000 words. So... I'm trying to keep that length.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~

(Y/N) Pov:

Ugh... I'm too tired for anything. Wait... I had something planned, right? What time is it, anyway? A quick glance at my phone told me that it's 9.46 am. My eyes widened slightly as I remembered where I was going today. Thank goodness I didn't sleep in. But before I get ready, I should probably eat something. I crawled out of my bed and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. It doesn't look like Otosan came home yesterday. Where the hell is he? I haven't seen him in, like, 4 days. I sighed and took some cereals. While I ate, I chatted with O-chan. We exchanged numbers yesterday. I put the bowl in the sink and went back into my room. What should I wear? A skirt? A dress? Which color? Red? Blue? I'm not sure. But I need to find something. It's 10.30 am. At this rate imma be late...

3rd Person Pov:

The (h/c) haired girl searched for clothes while the white-red haired boy was ready to go. He wore a blue shirt and some grey pants. He went outside his house and took a good look at the time. The time displayed was 10.55 am. He walked towards the train station and waited for (Y/N) to arrive. She just left her house and walked her way. She wore a (f/c) dress and (s/f/c) shoes (or whatever you want!). As she saw him, a small smile made its way on her pink lips. She walked up to him and said: "Hi Shouto! Sorry if I'm a little late." She looked away and scratched the back of her head awkwardly. "No problem. The train arrives in a few minutes." he reassured, looking her up and down.

Todoroki Pov:

That dress she wears fits her perfectly. We talked a bit, until the train arrived. "There is it." (Y/N) said. I nodded, and we got in. The train was pretty full, so ee couldn't sit down, but it wasn't that far anyway. After 10 minutes, the train arrived at our destination and we got out. "Where do we go first?" I asked. She thought a little about it, then said: "To the bookstore?" "Sure."

So we walked in the direction of the store. I had to go there as well. "What do you need to get from there?" I asked, trying to have a conversation with her. She answered: "I need to buy some new Manga. I already read the ones I have at home. So... Yeah." She smiled shyly. "Do you have to get something as well?" "Yes. My sister asked me to get her that book." "You have a sister?" "And a brother." "Wow... I always wanted to have an older brother. How is it to have siblings?" "Well... It's nice, I guess." "You guess?" "Yeah." "Alrighty then." She gave me another kind smile before we entered the store, looking around. (Y/N) walked up to some Manga and I went in the opposite direction. I got the book Fuyumi wanted and turned around to look for (Y/N). She took a few Manga and turned as well. A smile was still present on her pink lips as I walked towards her. "You got everything?" I asked, to which she nodded. We both payed for the books and left the store.

"Where are we going now?" She asked. "Maybe there?" I pointed at a clothing store and her smile grew bigger. She took my hand and pulled me in the direction of the store. I think I blushed a little at her actions. As we entered, she pointed at a chair and asked: "Can you wait there?" I sat down and did so. She came back with a black shirt and (f/c) shorts on. She avoided eye contact, her cheeks tainted red as she asked: "H-How does it look?" "Good." I answered way too quick. Her eyes shone with happyness as she went back.