Chapter 93

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

My eyes were a little wide. I quickly tried to change the subject by asking: "So you lied to me about being my brother?" He smiled a little, saying: "Sorry 'bout that. I thought you'd believe me more if I said that." I smiled a little, too, saying: "It worked, so..." I trailed off, looking out of the small window in the room. Suddenly, the door opened, making Mika stand up.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

I wanted to say something, but couldn't. My body stopped listening to me and I felt paralyzed. "I finished my mission, Shigaraki. I brought her here." said Mika, snapping me out of my state. I stood up from the bed and tried not to shake from fear. "So you're the one I'm supposed to meet?" I asked, thankfully more calm than I expected. He had a hand over his face and several more over his body. He said: "I'm here to take care of you and to tell you what really happened." I slowly nodded as he continued: "First, you got into contact with someone that can manipulate everyones memory when you were little. One side effect of his Quirk was that if it was lifted from a person after years, said person will lose all of their memory forever." My eyes widened a bit, realizing what happened. My memories... "You were a Villain on our side, of course. But as they noticed your memory loss, they kidnapped you and tried to tell you that you're a Hero." I just stared at him, trying to process what I just heard. My memories... Gone forever? That's not true, right? "But... Who am I?" I asked, looking at both, Mika and Shigaraki. "You're name is (Y/N) (L/N), 16 years old, and your Quirk's Elemental Control." said Mika, tilting his head slightly. "(Y/N) (L/N)..." I whispered to myself. Suddenly, my head hurt and I held it.

3rd Person Pov:

Two Pro Heroes burst through the wall of the old house, knocking down one of the Villains in it. Luckily, the (h/c) haired girl wasn't hurt. She looked over to the now broken wall, meeting the eyes with a Hero named All Might. He immediately pulled her behind him, saying: "It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!" The other Hero, Eraserhead, stared at the two Villains. "Shit. That's unexpected. But..." said Mika, standing up and getting into fighting stance. "Attack them already, (Y/N)!" he said, starting to battle with All Might. The girl just looked at them, completely puzzled. She snapped her right fingers, sending a small, not all too hot flame at them. "I... What...?" She asked herself. Eraserhead used his scarf and wrapped it around the girl so she couldn't move. She didn't plan to anyway. He, too, went to fight the Villains.

(Y/N) Pov:

I don't get it... I remember something, but... So much holes in them... My eyes fell back on the people fighting in front of me. My knees were getting weak and I kinda just dropped and sat there. It doesn't make sense. All I recall is... Everything, but... Nothing? It's... Annoying me. It's been quite a while since I've been this annoyed. Probably since pervy-kun last said something about my body and- My eyes widened. What...? Who's that? "Retreat for now!" said Shigaraki, making me zone back in. "You may got her now, but I, Tomura Shigaraki, will definitely get her back on our side." He and Mika left and I noticed something. "UA... Villain attack..." I muttered. "You remember something?" asked one of the Heroes. I looked up at him and said: "Tell me your name." He bluntly responded: "Shota Aizawa." It was like a click. In just a second, I remembered. I hugged him, saying: "Sensei! I remember you!" He was surprised, but asked: "What did you do?" I answered: "I noticed before. I said my own name to myself and got incomplete memories. But... When hand-man said his name... I remembered him attacking us at USJ. I figured it had something to do with the names." He patted my head, saying: "You're a smart one, aren't ya?" I smiled a little, turning towards the other Hero. "And you? What's your name?" He looked at me before saying: "Toshinori Yagi." It took a second more to remember everything, but it worked. It really works! "Otosan! I figured it out!" I said happily, hugging him, too. He returned it, saying: "I'm glad that you're okay. I was so worried." I smiled, saying: "Don't be!" He chuckled before we all went to walk away. "Why'd they wanted me on their side?" I asked after a long silence. Sensei answered: "We think it's because of your Quirk." "But... I know that it's strong, but its drawbacks increased." "They... Increased?" asked Otosan, making me nod. I showed him my left hand, which was in bandadges. Even so, I was able to see a little red through it. They both stopped and took a second look at my hand. "What happened?" asked Sensei. I said: "I used light as a stunning grenade and this is what happened. I think it's broken." Sensei gently touched it, making me flinch. "Sorry." he quickly said, retreating his hand. "We'll have Recovery Girl checking you." said Otosan. I tilted my head, asking: "Who's that?" "Someone you knew." I only nodded, continuing to walk. As we got to UA, I was the first to enter. Without even asking, I knew where everything was. My classroom, the cafeteria, the nurses office, and so on. I was happy. Happy to finally remember something. With a smile, I asked: "Where are we going?" Sensei said: "The principles office. You know where?" I nodded, happily walking there. As soon as I got there, I knocked and opened the door. As soon as I stepped in, everyone's eyes were on me. I smiled shyly, saying: "Miss me?" I saw the boy from before. His bicolored eyes were wide and he took a step towards me. Next to him was a smaller, older lady, and a white rat-like thing. After me entered Sensei and Otosan, saying: "We did it." I got a little shy, saying: "I... Uhm, I don't remember you all, so... Could you tell me your names?" "You're shy now?" asked Sensei. I looked at him and said: "I don't know them yet!" He cracked a grin and looked away from me. I looked back at the people in front of me. The rat-thing said: "You only want our names?" I nodded, saying: "I figured something out." "A method to regain your memories?" I nodded again. He smiled saying: "Well then, I'm Principle Nezu." I smiled as I remembered him. "Thanks, Nezu-Sensei." "How'd you find it out?" I put my index finger in front of my mouth and said: "Secret." That was something he always did when I was younger. He played a lot of hide and seek with me and when I asked him how he knew where I was, he'd always say 'secret'. "Glad to have you back." I looked at the elderly lady on my left. She smiled sweetly, saying: "I'm Chiyo Shuzenji, also known as Recovery Girl. I'm glad to see you again, dear." I smiled kindly at her, saying: "Same here." Now, only the boy left. I looked at him, and we immediately locked eyes. I felt my blood rush into my cheeks. He's really hot, to be honest. I wonder who he is. He hesitated, but finally said: "Shouto Todoroki."

[Discontinued] 𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 (bnha various x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें