Chapter 10

New Cover! Hope ya like it!

Credits to artists!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/N) Pov:

I was looking out of the window until Sero-kun interrupted my thoughts. "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sensei held a card up. The word 'Rescue' is written on it. Hm? Are we going to have real Hero training?! Sensei spoke: "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." "Rescue..." Some of my classmates thought out loud. Awesome! They were talking to each other and i tapped Shoutos back. He turned and saw my excitement. "That's awesome! Right, Shouto?" I asked smiling. He nodded in respond. I was about to say something, but Sensei cut me off. "Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too." The wall with the costumes in it moved. The boxes with the numbers 1-21 came outside the wall. He continued: "The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." We all got up and decided what to wear. I'm going with my costume. I went to the changing room, when i saw O-chan. I walked up to her. "Hey, O-chan! Are you going to wear your costume as well?" I asked smiling. She gave me a huge smile and said: "Of course! It's part of being a Hero, right?" I nodded and we walked together. After we changed, we walked to the others, that were already ready to go. "Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" yelled Iida-kun. "He really is suited to be our class rep." I whispered to myself. "Seems so." I looked up to see Deku. "Hi, Deku! Why aren't you wearing your awesome costume?" I asked as i smiled. He looked nervous and said: "H-Hey, (Y/N). I- Um you see, it's still damaged and so..." He scratched his neck awkwardly. He's so cute at times! Huh?! I really do like Deku, huh? I walked in the bus, not really paying attention to what Iida-kun says. I walked up to a seat and asked: "Is it free?" A familiar voice said: "Yes." I smiled and sat next to Shouto. We talked a bit until we overheard the conversation of the others about quirks. Tsu said: "Midoriya... Your quirk is like All Mights." Oh shoot! Act normal! Act normal, Deku! Of course he's freking out. "Huh?! Y-Y-You think so? But i'm... uh..." I cut him off. "But All Might doesn't breaks his bones." Deku looked at me and i gave him a smile. Kirishima said: "They just kind of look like the same." Deku sighed in relief. I had to giggle a little about that. Kirishima continued: "A pros, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know." I guess he does have a point. Shiny-boy said: "My Navel Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strenght." Mina grabbed his shoulder and said: "But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." He sweat dropped and looked away. Ha! There you have it, Shiny-boy! I listened to them. "Bakugous always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though." said Tsu. Kacchan stood up and yelled at her: "What the hell! You wanna fight!" She pointed at him and said: "See?" I giggled. "It's true, though." Shouto said: "It is." I looked at him and smiled. He turned to look outside the window. I guess Kaminari-kun said something to Kacchan because he yelled: "What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!" I laughed at that and he turned towards me. "What's so funny?! I'll kill you, too!" Hah! As if! "Good luck with that." He got angrier. "Are you saying that you're stronger then me?!" "Not really stronger, but what if?" "Ha! You beeing stronger then me?! Where'd you hear that from?!" He's still yelling... "Well, from me?" They laughed and said things like: "You're right, (Y/N)!" And "That's true!" Well... That made Kacchan even madder. "Hey, Kacchan. Keep it down, will ya?" What have i done?! "What're you calling me, shithead?!" "Now I'm gonna kill ya!" I was about to kill Kacchan, but Shouto held me back. "Don't worry about him, (Y/N)." I sighed and sat down. "Sure. Thanks, Shouro." He was blushing a bit and i had to giggle. I can't help it! He's so cute, when he blushes! Wait?! D-Do i l-like him...? I mean, he really is a good friend to me... I guess...