Chapter 78

Special thanks to:

MindControlBoi

Natashatreavi

Emzyford13

Thank you all for voting and reading my story! I really appreciate it!

And sorry for skipping one time!

As I already said, I just began to work my first job and it's really something else...

Anyway,

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

We walked like that for a few minutes, but he suddenly stopped, making me bump into him. I said: "Oh, sorry." "Are you hurt?" "Huh?" I blinked a few times before answering: "Oh, yeah. I'm okay. He did nothing else." A sigh escaped his lips as he said: "Good." I then hugged him, saying: "Thank you. You saved me again." He returned it and said: "And I'd do it again a hundread times." I smiled and said: "I know..."

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

As we walked, he stayed silent. I wanted to break the silence and asked: "Do you often train?" He answered: "Yeah." "How often?" "Often." I sighed and gave up. After about 10 minutes, he said: "We're here." I looked around the wide, green area. Around it were lots of plants and even a small river. My eyes started to sparkle as I said: "So pretty!" But there were also a few, small craters on the ground. He asked: "You think so? I often train here, so I know this place a long time." Oh, so that's why they're here...  He then looked at me and asked: "Do you remember?" I stared at him a few seconds, before answering: "Deku found this spot, right?" He nodded and slightly smiled, saying: "So you do remember." I smiled at him and said: "Yeah." I then started to giggle. "Why're you laughing?" I said: "Remember what happened afterwards?" "Bits of it, I guess." "Well, I do."

Flashback:

3rd Person Pov:

Three children were peacfully playing on the playgrounds, as the fourth came running towards them. "Deku? Are you all right?" asked the little girl. The green haired boy panted heavily and tried to catch his breathe. The oldest of the four got to his side and said: "Calm down, Izuku." The little girl looked over at the other boy. He just shrugged, but got in front of them anyway. Izuku finally catched his breathe and said: "I-I found a perfect spot for us to train!" Everybodys eyes lit up as they asked at the same time: "Really? Where?!" He smiled proudly and said: "I'll show you!" With that, he took the lead and started to walk away, with the other three following him. As they reached the spot, the little girl was amazed. She said: "So pretty!" Tamaki patted her head and said: "You like it, huh?" She smiled brightly and nodded her head rapidly. The other two boys were hyped to finally start their training. The only problem was that they haven't gotten their Quirks yet. "(N/N), show us your Quirk again, please!" said Katsuki. (Y/N) nodded and sat down. She put both of her hands on the ground in front of her and concentrated. After a few seconds of silense, she managed to let a small rose grow in front of her. The boys cheered and she decided to try and make something out of ice. It took her much to even create the ice, resolving in her getting cuts on her thin arms. However, she wouldn't stop until she finished. After a few minutes, she created a small ice sculpture of the rose. Katsuki and Izuku cheered, while Tamaki sat down next to her. He said: "You shouldn't overuse your Quirk, ya know? It can hurt you pretty badly." The little girl smiled at him and said: "I know! And besides, it didn't even hurt!" Even tough she smiled, he could see through it. A sigh escaped his lips as he said: "Fine. Wanna play hide'n'seek?" The three children nodded rapidly and all pointed at the oldest, saying: "You're the seeker!" They all laughed the rest of the day while playing. That was, untill the little girl fell face forward on the ground. She quickly sat up and started to silently cry. The boys were quickly by her side, trying to calm her down. After she did, she said: "I-I tripped... M-M-My knee h-hurts..." while sniffling. "Don't worry. Look, it's not that bad." said Tamaki. She nodded and tried to stand up, but failed and fell back down. After another try, she gave up and looked up at the boys. One of them gave her a hand and pulled her up. Then, he put her on his back and said: "Let's go home." She smiled and said: "Yup! Thanks, Kacchan!" Just like that, they went on their way home.

Back to now:

(Y/N) Pov:

He blushed as I told him that. I giggled and said: "Don't believe me? But you actually did!" I continued to giggle. He said: "A-Anyway, wanna start?" I stopped and looked at him, smiling in the process. "Of course! What range?" "Doesn't matter." "Okay!" With that, we started our training.

Time skip: about 8 hours later

(Y/N) Pov:

I panted heavily as he just smirked at me. I asked: "W-What?" "Nothing." I smirked as I tackled him in a hug. He gasped as we both hit the ground. I laughed and he soon joined me. As I stopped, I said: "You know, you can be really nice to have around." "What's that supposed to mean?!" I giggled as I got up and said: "Well, you weren't angry at all this whole day!" He thought about it for a moment before shrugging. I yawned and said: "Let's get going." He nodded as he put his bagpack over his shoulder. I, too, took my bag and went to walk next to him. We talked on our way, untill my stomach started growling. I blushed and hit my face behind my hands. He took one of my hands and continued to walk. We soon stopped at a small restaurant. I was still blushing, but went with him anyway. We ordered something and sat down. I asked: "Do you often train so long? I mean, it's been..." I took a look on my phone and saw a few missed calls. "Oh? Otosan? Shouto?" I turned back towards Kacchan and said: "I'm sorry. I need to call them back." "Sure." was all he said. I nodded and sent him a small smile before standing up and leaving. First, I called Otosan. He picked up quickly and asked: "(Y/N)?" I answered: "Yup! Sorry I missed your calls." "No problem. Where're you?" "Uhm, I'm out. With Kacchan. Getting dinner." "I see. Just wanted to check on you." "Sure. I'll be home sooon, don't worry." "See you soon." "Yeah, see ya!" I hung up and called Shouto. He took a bit longer to answer. "Hello?" I smiled slightly as I answered: "It's me. You called?" "Yes. I wanted to know what you're doing tomorow." "I'm free." "I'd like you to meet someone, if you want to." "Of course! What time?" "How about 11 am?" "Sounds good!" "Okay. I'll pick you up at your house." "All right! See ya!" "See you." I smiled as he hung up. I quickly went back inside to Kacchan and we ate our food. He insisted on paying for me. I said: "No, I can pay for myself, ya know." "Yeah, but not today." "But-" "No." "I ju-" "No." "Can you-" "No." I sighed and just gave up. "Fine~" After he paid, we left. He walked me to the station and waited for the train to arrive. As it came, I hugged him again and said: "Thank you for today. I'll make sure to improve the new tactics." He returned it and said: "Yeah. See you in school." "Okay." With that, we seperated and I got on the bus, waving him as the doors closed. I quickly walked home after I got out of the train at my station. I entered the house and quickly took a shower before changing and going into bed. Otosan isn't home yet... I yawned as I took my Manga and started reading it. I fell asleep while doing that.