Chapter 17

OMG! 680 views! Thank you so much!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

Todoroki Pov:

He bent down to my level and whispered: "Do you want to save her?" I hesitated but said: "Yes." "I see... Take care of her, will ya?" What? He continued: "I have a plan. We have to fight. But don't worry, i'll let you win. After that, you can save her." I nodded and asked: "Whos side are you on?" He chuckled, stood up and said: "See for yourself, will ya?" I stood up and got into fighting stance. I took a look at (Y/N) who's sitting right behind him. It doesn't look like she can walk or fight. I need to do this quickly.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

Shouto's about to fight with Tamaki. They can't! I-I love both of them! Wait! Love?! Damn... Am i really in love with Shouto? What about Deku and Kacchan? I love them too, but in another way, i guess. I mean, i know them since i was like four. Ah! Not now! You can think about that later, (Y/N)! Tamaki made the first move. He's hella fast! Since his quirk is Memory Change, he's gonna attack in hand to hand combat. He threw a punch at Shouto, but he dodged. Shouto used his ice to freeze Tamaki and then attacked him with some punches. Tamaki grunted in pain and Shouto made the final attack. Tamaki was unconscious and Shouto walked towards me. "A-Are you alright?" i asked him. He nodded and asked me the same question. I said: "I guess so. The only thing is that i can't really walk right now. It really hurts." He helped me up and we watched the ongoing fight between Otosan and that Nomu-thing. It got out of the warpgate and broke the parts with ice from his body. "Even though his body's broken, he's still moving." said Deku. "Get back, everyone!" said Otosan. That thing regenerated a new arm and leg. How is this possible? Wasn't his quirk something that can absorb shocks, or something? That's not... Wait! There's a way! It's not impossible! I said: "It has more than just one quirk. I bet its quirks are made for a fight with Ot- uhm- All Might." That was close! "Interesting. But is that even possible?" asked Shouto. I answered: "I don't know, but it seems so." We continued to watch. "I didn't say that was all he got. This is his super-regeneration. He's a super-efficient human sandbag." said Hand-man. So i was right. I suddenly felt a big amount of pain coming from my arm. I hissed in pain and Shoutos expression changed into a worried one. "Hold on. I bet the other heroes will be here soon." "O-Okay. Thanks, S-Shouto."

Midoriya Pov:

That Nomu is really strong. That's a big problem for us. I looked behind Nomu and saw Todoroki and (Y/N) there. She's save! He made it! I need to thank him later for this, but for now... "Go, Nomu." said Shigaraki. Nomu disappeared the same second he said that. It's really fast! That's not good! He's aiming for... for Kacchan?! He punched in his direction. The wind blew us away from the spots we were standing at. "Ah!" "Ugh!" The trees were about to fly away, too. I looked around and saw Todoroki, (Y/N) and Kacchan next to us. "Kacchan?! You dodged? That's amazing!" i said. He said: "No, shut up, scum!" "Then how..." said Kirishima. Todoroki said: "Then that was..." We looked towards the direction where Nomu had punched and saw... "All Might!" Shigaraki said: "You know what, All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous, deciding what's good and what's bad. 'Symbol of Piece'? Ha. You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this once we kill you!" That shocked all of us. "He's not wrong." said (Y/N). "What do you mean by that?" asked Kirishima. She didn't answer. "You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar?" said All Might. Todoroki said: "It's three against five." I said: "Kacchan already exposed the fog's weakness!" (Y/N) said: "It's no use... I have to use it." I looked at her and said: "You can't fight. It's better if you stay behind." She looked at me and nodded. Todoroki sat her down and i looked back at the fight. "All Might, you're bleeding... Besides, time's-!" I stopped myself from saying anything else. That was close! Was that what she meant? But what does (Y/N) want to use? All Might gave me a thumbs up. All Might... Shigaraki ran towards us. "Hey, we've gotta do this after all!" said Kirishima. Suddenly, Nomu and All Might ran at each other. They both punched each other. That made a huge impact. The wind nearly blew us away. "Hey, you talked about his shock absurbtion earlier, didn't you?" asked Shigaraki. All Might said: "Yes, i did!" They punched again and again. The impact now is blowing us a few feet back. I asked: "A head-on fistfight?" Kacchan got to (Y/N) and tried to hold her in her place. "W-Wow...!" yelled Kirishima as he was blown away.

(Y/N) Pov:

The wind is really strong. I nearly flew off. Kacchan grabbed me by my unharmed arm and pulled me back to the ground. "T-Thank you." i said. He nodded and we continued to watch the fight in awe. "If your quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right?" screamed Otosan. He hit that Nomu-thing a lot of times, but he got a hit or two as well. He continued: "Made to fight me? If you can withstand me at 100%, then i'll force you to surrender from beyond that!" Every hit he does is more than 100% of his power?! That's awesome! I have to do something! At his rate...! He flung that Nomu-thing back and i ran towards it. "Hey, (Y/N)!" yelled Kacchan. The other tried to hold me back, but i was to fast. I used air to support me. C'mon! C'mon! Just a little bit! I was right in front of it. I held my left arm out, held it with my right one and screamed: "If you want to defeat darkness, you need light!" I let out a huge light explosion-like-thing. The whole area was filled with pure white light. I fell on my back and watched as that Nomu-thing flew off. It shouldn't be able... to do more... damage.

3rd Person Pov:

That light-explosion sent the Nomu flying off. The students of Class 1-A said things like: "What's that light?", "Why is it so bright all of a sudden?!" or "That was a Villain up there just now, wasn't it?" The students that didn't saw who created that light were happy, while the ones who saw who it created were shocked and worried. Kirishima said: "That light is crazy." "What insane power... Does this mean her attack was so strong that he couldn't regenerate?" said Bakugou. "(Y/N)..." said Todoroki. They all thought about how strong she was. 'Is this the top?' thought they. "I really have gotten weaker... In my prime, five hits would've been enough. But it took more than 300 hits and the help of (Y/N)." said All Might. Smoke began to erupt from him. 'And now... I'm out of time...' he thought. He turned towards the Villains and said: "So, Villains... I'm sure we'd all like to end this as soon as possible." "He used a 'Cheat'." said Shigaraki.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry that i had to take that fight from All Might!