Chapter 69

Thank you soo much for 30k views! I reeeeallyyyyy thank you all!

Sooo... I'm away from home right now, and trying to keep up the writing.

Sorry it's this late, but well... As I said above, I'm on vacations.

Hope you enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

3rd Person Pov:

Todoroki jumped at Midoriya and was about to attack. But Midoriya tried his best to focus and to not let it explode. "A solid hit! We've got some action!" He hit Todoroki with a weaker smash so that he was flung back. Todoroki attacked again, but Midoriya was able to dodge. They went back into combat for a second. Attack after attack. Ice after ice. This time, Midoriya put his thumb in his mouth to create the attack. "Smash...!(Seemashuuu!)" Todoroki was able to catch himself and asked: "Why are you going so far?" Midoriya answered: "Because I want to live up to everyone's expectations... I want to be able to smile... and respond to them... To be a cool Hero... That's what I want to be! That's why--" Midoriya hit Todoroki and continued: "Everyone's giving it their all! There's no way I can know all of your circumstances, or your resolve. But for you to become number one without giving it your all, to completely reject your father... Right now, I think you should stop screwing around! That's why... I will win! I'll surpass you!"

Now:

3rd Person Pov:

Todoroki was just like paralyzed. Memories of his mother and father came to his mind. The memory of his mother talking to her mother.

"Mom, I'm going crazy..." said his mother as little Shouto entered the kitchen. He stopped in the doorframe as his mother continued: "I can't take it anymore. Every day, the children seem to become more and more like him..." Little Shouto looked at the back of his mother in confusion. "Shoutos... That childs left side sometimes looks very unsightly to me... I can't raise him anymore... I feel like I shouldn't..." She was already crying a bit. Little Shouto asked: "M...Mom...?" His mother gasped lightly. Just then, the teapot started whistling. She slowly turned around and looked horrified. Out of fear, she reached out and grabbed the teapot. She then poured it over her own son. Little Shouto cried out in pain as his mother regretted what she just did.

He was back in reality and landed. "I will reject... my old mans power..." he said. Midoriya had enough and yelled: "It's your power, isn't t?!" With that, he remembered his mothers words: "It's okay for you to become a Hero." And before he knew it, his left sides Quirk activated. Present Mic yelled: "Th-This is...!" The fire was extremely hot. The whole crowd could feel its warmth. "The fire's here..." said Uraraka. (Y/N) smiled brightly and said: "Yeah." Iida said: "He used it!" (Y/N) was really happy for him. She whispered: "Thank you, Deku." and continued to watch their fight. Todoroki said: "Even though you want to win... Damn it... To help your enemy... Which one of us is screwing around now?" Fire and ice radiated off his body as he spoke. "I want... To be a Hero, too...!" The fire kept on burning brightly. "Shouto!" The crowds eyes all landed on one man. Endeavor. He conrinued: "Have you finally accepted yourself?! That's it! Good! It all starts from here for you! With my blood, you will surpass me... You will fulfill my desire!" "Endeavor suddenly shouts encouragement...? Such a doting father." asked Present Mic. Todoroki did his best to ignore him. However, a higher, feminin voice was heard by him. "Go for it! I told ya, didn't I?! I'll be cheering for you, Shouto!" "Encouragement from his classmate, too?" Todoroki nodded lightly and concentrated back on his battle. "Why are you smiling? With those injuries... In this situation... You're crazy... Don't blame me for what happens next." And with that, Todoroki activated his whole Quirk. Ice spread on the floor while his left side was engulfed in flames. Midoriya, too, activated his Quirk. The teacher saw a fight that had to be stopped. Todoroki sent an extremely huge amount of ice towards Midoriya, who used his Quirk to dodge and jumped towards his opponent. As Midoriya came closer, Todoroki activated his flames at a high level. He said: "Midoriya...Thanks." And they both went to hit eachother with their Quirks. However, Cementoss used his Quirk to create several walls between them. But the impact of both of their Quirks made them explode.

(Y/N) Pov:

I closed my eyes and tried to shield me from the blaze. "What the hell?!" yelled pervy-kun. Tch. Just die already, perverted scum. Kirishima asked: "Man, seriously?!" "What happened?" asked Momo. I smiled lightly as I said: "The teachers tried to stop them." Such immense power... So destructive... The wind stopped but left dust behind. Clouds of dust. "What was that just now...? What the heck is up with your class?" asked Mic-Sensei. Sensei said: "The air that had been cooled thoroughly was suddenly heated and expanded." "That's what created this explosion...? Just how hot was that?! Jeez, I can't see a thing! Hey, who won the match?" Even Midnight-Sensei was blown away... Awesome! Imagine to have that immense power! But... Who won? The dust cleared out. My eyes widened at the sight of Deku. He was completely out of bonds and fell down. This'll leave some scars... But that means... If he's out of bonds... I looked over at Shouto. "M-Midoriya is out of bonds... Todoroki advances to the third round!" I smiled brightly and started to cheer with the rest of the crowd. "AAren't you concerned for Deku-kun?" asked O-chan. I turned towards her and said: "'Course I am! But I promised. I promised to cheer for him. And that's what I'm doing!" She nodded and I went back on cheering. Oh... I still need to do something that she tells me... I'll just tell her later on... Anyways, I hope Shouto's over... That. I'm just happy that he used his left side. I mean, I want him to give it his all if we have to fight against eachother. But... Will I be able to hurt him...?