Chapter 27

Question! What Hero name should (Y/N) have? I was thinking about (N/N) or just to let you choose the name (H/N). What would you like?

3.6K views! You're the best! Thank you SOOO much!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

I knocked at the door and she said: "Come in." I did so and said: "Hey, Recovery Girl." I send her a smile which she quickly returned. "(Y/N), my dear! You're here because of you're injuries, right?" I nodded my head and walked towards a bed. I sat down and she kissed me on my cheeks. My arms started to heal. She finished, quickly and asked: "You're legs, too?" I nodded. She did the same as before and i was getting tired. "You can sleep now, (Y/N)." I laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

Now:

Midoriya Pov:

After i spoke with All Might, I went to check up on (Y/N). She said that she was going to Recovery Girl. I made my way towards her office and knocked at the door. "Com in." I opened the door and said: "Hello, Recovery Girl!" She nodded and said: "Are you hurt as well?" I quickly shook my head and said: "I'm here to see (Y/N). Is she still here?" She stood up from her chair and walked up towards one of the beds. So (Y/N)'s sleeping? She said: "Seems like she'll be in here for about an hour." I nodded and looked at the sleeping (Y/N). She's cute... I felt my face heat up a bit. Suddenly, she turned around and started to kick. I got closer to her to wake her up. As soon as i touched her, she screamed: "Get away from me!" I quickly did so and stared at her. She was now sitting on the bed. Her face is pale and her eyes are stained with tears.

(Y/N) Pov:

I awoke due my nightmare. I sat up and looked at the blanket that was covering my legs. That nightmare... It can't be... "(Y/N), dear?" I slowly turned my head towards her. I whispered: "I-I'm sorry..." "A-Are you alright?" I don't even need to look at that person, since i already know who it is. "Deku... C-Can you call Sensei here?" "Of course!" With that, he ran out of the room. I said: "It's happening again. Every time i get that nightmare, it happens again..." Recovery Girl patted my back and said: "Don't worry. It won't happen again. I promise." "Thanks..." That nightmare is always the same.

Nightmare:

3rd Person Pov:

The small (h/c) haired girl made her way home from school. She hap fun at the walk, since she walked together with one of her best friends. She asked: "Kacchan? Would you ever leave me?" He responded with a simple: "Yes." She froze in place and asked: "I-Is this a joke?" The red eyed boy shook his head. "T-That's a lie! W-We promised! We promised to stay together!" The boy began laughing and the girl watched in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?" He said. His body began to grow into the 16 year old version of him. He said: "Are you fucking kidding me?!" The girl shrieked. She noticed, that she had grown as well. She decided to speak: "What the hell is your problem?!" He yelled: "My problem?! You were the one to break our promise! You're just an extra, after all!" With those words, he left. She still stood there. After some time, she continued her way. She was going slower, her eyes always on the ground. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around to see a familiar boy with green hair and green eyes. She said: "Deku! I'm so happy that you're here! Kacchan just-" She was cut off by the boy screaming at her: "You always talk about Kacchan! Kacchan this, Kacchan that! It's getting on my nerves!" She, again, just stood there and said nothing. "That's not like you..." she said. He laughed and walked away. Tears started to form in her eyes. She quickly ran home. As she got there. She was small again. She didn't notice it, until she couldn't open the door without jumping up a little. She did that and quickly ran inside. She closed the door behind her and screamed: "Okasa! Otosan!" The little girl started to cry. Her sobs were so silent, that it was hard to hear. As she noticed that she didn't get any answer, she opened her (e/c) eyes. At the same moment, her eyes went wide. She saw a Villain and both of her parents lying on the floor, dead. "N-No... That can't be..." She whispered. The Villain started to laugh like the psychopath he was and said: "So you're the child of them? Nice to meet cha! I'm sorry to tell you, but your parents are dead. But don't worry! You'll be reunited together! Just come here!" The girl ran, but the man grabbed her at her neck. She tried to scream, but to no avail. He tightened his grip on the girl and started to laugh again. Suddenly, everything was dark. She still couldn't breathe, but she could move. After a few seconds, someone said: "You can't love. Every person that you love will die." The girl was, once more, attacked by the Villain. With her last strength, she screamed: "Get away from me!"

End of nightmare

Bakugou Pov:

I was sitting at my desk, listening to music. Suddenly, the door bursts open to reveal a panting Deku. "Deku? What's wrong?" asked Round-face. He ignored her question and said: "Aizawa-Sensei!" Our teacher walked up to him and he continued: "(Y/N) asked me to get you. She had a nightmare or something." She had a nightmare? I stood up and made my way towards them. I asked: "What the hell happened?" Aizawa-Sensei said: "It's happening again?" He walked into the direction of the infirmary. I followed with Deku behind me. I said: "You better tell me what happened or I blow your face off!" He told me that she had a nightmare and asked him to get our Sensei. What the hell?! As we got to the nurse office, Aizawa-Sensei opened the door. We walked inside and (Y/N) said: "Sensei, I don't want it to happen..." He sighed and said: "You don't have to worry." He sat next to her and patted her head. He continued: "You got friends now, right? I'm sure that they won't leave you." "T-Thanks..." said (Y/N). She didn't look up. After a few moments of silence, Aizawa-Sensei stood up and said: "I have to get back to the class. Don't worry, you won't be alone. Bakugou will stay here with you." She looked up and saw us standing in the room. She ran at us and jumped at me. I caught her and she said: "Don't leave me, Kacchan. Please... I beg you..." Her voice was beginning to break at the last few words. I felt my face heat up and said: "Fine."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm so sorry (again) if you didn't like this chapter.

I have a project in school so... yeah! I'm trying my best to update!

I don't like it myself, if others don't update their stories. So i thought about something and came up with an idea.

Kacchan gets some time with (Y/N)!