Chapter 52

Last chapter:
(Y/N) Pov:
Deku looked like he just died. I asked: "Are you okay? Is something wrong?" "Oh, nothing... It's just that you're so bright that I can't look straight at you two..." I tilted my head and he continued: "Actually, I wanted to tem up with you, too, Uraraka-san. Thanks! For teams, it's best to be with people you can communicate smoothly, right?" "Yup, yup!" We both said and nodded. Deku blushed and continued: "Actually, with your quirk, (N/N), and yours, Uraraka-san and the other person... I thought of a plan!" I asked: "So you already made one? I wanna hear it!" "Wait a second!" He ran away and was followed by O-chan and me. He stopped and said: "Iida."

Now:
(Y/N) Pov:

Iida-kun turned around and looked at us. I smiled and waved. He greeted me and went to talk with Deku. I kinda ignored them and looked around. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped. "Sorry." I smiled and let myself fall backwards. I heard a small gasp and giggled. He caught me and asked: "Why'd you do that?" I turned around and said: "Why not? I can trust you, right?" Shouto nodded and said: "Of course." I smiled widely at him and turned back around. "I'm already in a team. With Deku. Just so you know." "I know. I just wanted to ask you how you feel." I smiled and said: "I'm fine. Thanks." "What's wrong?" "Huh? What'd you mean? I already told you, I'm fine!" He paused. I waited for him to talk. "You can tell me." I sighed and said: "It's nothing. Really. I'm fine." He said: "You can tell me later, then." and walked away. "Sure." O-chan asked: "And? What were you talking about?" I gave her a small smile and said: "Just a few things." "Nothing special?" "Nope!" "If you say so... Deku-kun, who's gonna be in our team, then?" I asked: "So he said no?" "Yeah..." I sighed and said: "Let me guess, he said something like 'Shouto and Kacchan aren't the only ones who see you as a rival', right?" O_chan laughed at my immitation and I grinned. Deku smiled and said: "You're right, (N/N)." I returned the smile and said: "Come to think of it, we're at the top. We're completely screwed. Deku, I think we shouldn't-" I was cut off by O-chan: "Deku-kun, how about him?" I sighed and looked at who she's pointing at. Shinsou? I yelled: "Hey, Shinsou!" He looked at me with a smirk and I continued: "Wanna join our team?!" He shook his head and mouthed the word 'Sorry'. "Your loss!" I turned back to the conversation from my team and said: "He already has a team." Then, someone came up behind me and said: "As I thought, this is great. You stand out!" We turned around and saw a girl with pink hair and robot-like boots. My eyes started to sparkle and she said: "Team up with me, person in first place!" I quickly nodded, while Deku yelled: "Ahh! So close! Who're you?!" She giggled and said: "I am Mei Hatsume, the support course!" She put her googles on top of her head. I smiled at her and said: "Hey, Mei-san! I'm (Y/N)! Welcome in this team!" "I#m glad you accepted me, (Y/N)-chan." "Just (Y/N)!" "Sure!" We smiled at each other and Deku said: "What? Well..." Mei-san said: "I don't know you well, but I want to team up with you." She came closer to my face and continued: "If I do that, I'm in the team that everyone's watching most. That means, that they'll watch me. If that happens, then my super cute babies will inevitably be seen by the bif companies. That means, in other words, that those big companies will see my babies!" O-chan said: "W-Wait a minute!" I asked: "What does 'babies' stand for?" She opened a suitcase, which showed some devices. "They look awesome!" I said. She smiled and said: "Thank you. The support course develops equipment that helps Heroes deal with their quirks. I have a ton of babies, so I'm sure you'll be able to find one that you like! Oh, has this one caught your eye?" She held something up that kinda reminded me of a jetpack. "I made these based on a certain Heros backpack, adding my own original twist to it." Deku asked: "Could you be talking about the Buster Hero, Air Jet?" She giggled, which means yes, and Deku started 'fangirling': "I like him, too!" "He's just to cute sometimes." "Huh?!" I looked at O-chan and quickly covered my mouth. I said: "W-What? Did you see a... A ghost?" Yeah... Again, pretty smooth... I'm so over... "Did you just-" I covered her mouth and said: "Please!" She nodded and stopped. I let go of her and said: "Don't tell anyone, okay? i don't want Shouto to think that I'd cheat..." O-chan patted my back and said: "I won't!" I smiled at her and hugged her. Deku turned towards us and said: "Allright. We're a team of four. With our quirks and your devices, we should be able to run away." I said: "No. We won't be able to do that." He looked at me with big eyes and I had to turn around, so that he couldn't see my blushing face. What's wrong with me? Nevermind right now... I said: "Do you really expect us to run away all this time?" He hesitated, but said: "We don't have another chance to win." I turned back around, smiled and said: "I'm born to fight! So I'l fight! Got a problem?" He shook his head and blushed a deep red. I giggled at him, which made him blush even more. Then, the alarm rang and Midnight said: "Now then, it's about time to get started!" I smiled and looked at my team. Deku, smart, but can't use his quirk. O-chan, cute, zero gravity. Mei-san, totally cool, quirk unknown. This is it. It's time for round two. I show you how far I get, Otosan!