Chapter 67

I know, I know...

And I'm not proud of myself.

To say it shortly, my class had something like prom and... I totally suck at time management...

Eitherway,

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

3rd Person Pov:

Uraraka started the battle by running at her opponent, Bakugou. While she did that, she shouted: "Withdrawing isn't a choice!" "All right, that's good! Even if it's an accident, as long as she can touch him, she can make him float!" said Midoriya. "Bakugou won't want Uraraka to get close to him." said Iida. "That's why Kacchan won't want to evade. He'll want to counterattack!" Bakugou still stood in his place and said: "Then, die!" He held his right arm back and waited for her to come closer. Uraraka thought about what Midoriya once said: 'Kacchan, you usually start with a big right swing.'. She remembered that and dodged acording to that. But Bakugou had other plans. He knew what she was about to do, so he did a low attack, causing her to fall back.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

What? He did a low attack?! I smirked and said: "I wanna fight him~" Honestly... I love O-chan, so she has to win! I continued to watch the fight. "Why won't they end this?" asked someone behind me. "Yeah. He's just playing with her." I said: "No. He's carefull. He doesn't want to understimate her." "How can you be so sure?" I smiled and said: "'Cause I'm awesome!" "Do you have anything else to say?" "Nope! 'Cause it's true~" Jirou sighed and let it by that. Shouto patted my head as I leaned back onto him. I blushed a bit, but shrugged it off. An explosion went off and the whole fighting area was covered in smoke. Kacchan yelled something and set another explosion off. Did he hit her?! The smoke slowly cleared a bit and we saw, that he only held her jacket down. Way to go, O-chan! She tried to attack him from behind. Mic-Sensei yelled: "Oh, she made her jacket float and sent it over there?! She did it in an instant, too!" C'mon... She was pushed away by an explosion. So close! O-chan... You have to hurry... Otherwise, you won't be able to win... She ran at him, but he blocked her again with a counterattack.  Again, again, again. More explosions. She flew from left to right, but never gave up. "Stop playing with the poor girl!" "Yeah, yeah!" They're annoying. Can't they see? I thought they were pros. "There's booing from part of the crowd... But honestly, I also feel the sa-" said Mic-Sensei, but got interrupted. "An elbow?! What're ya doin'?!" Sensei said: "Was that a pro saying he's playingaround? How many years have you been a pro? If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home, and look into changing careers!" Just as I thought... "Bakugou is being careful because he's acknowledged the strenght of his opponent who has made it this far. It's because he's doingeverything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down." I said: "Told ya~" and  ignored Jirous "Tch." I smirked as I watched O-chan. As if I didn't notice. She kept him on low attacking to destroy the ground. That resolved in her getting weapons. She made them fly so that he wouldn't notice. Quite a genius plan, to be honest. She put her hands together and deactivated her Quirk. The stones fell down and ran to attack him. C'mon... C'mon... Just a tiny bit and you've won... Just as she was about to touch him, he let a heavy explosion go and she was flung back. No! She was so close! But that explosion... It's so big that my hair's flying around. Amazing... Just how strong is this class? The stones were blasted away and O-chan tried to stand up. "B-Bakugou delivers a satisfying explosion! He blasted boldly through Urarakas secret plan!" I bet it hurt... I can imagine the pain... It's probably something like me using light. I looked at the scars on my hand, but quickly back at the fight. O-chan... She stood up, but... I-It's over... "Urarakas down!" I said: "O-chan... No..." "Bakugou advances to the second round!" "Now, let's pull ourselves togehter--" said Mic-Sensei.  Sensei said: "You're really letting your personal feelings take over..." "The first round is all done! Let's move on to the next round quickly after a short break!" I stood up, streched and said: "It's your turn, right?" Shouto said: "Yes." I sighed and said: "Two of my best friends are up against each other... It's going to be a harsh fight, you know?" I looked up at him and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and said: "I'll be cheering for you~" He blushed a bit and walked away. I giggled a little before sitting back down. "Hey, Bakugou! That was tough, huh? Playing the bad guy." said Sero-kun. Tsu said: "Even if it was because of the match-up, you played an amazing Villain, Bakugou." "Shut up! Be quiet!" Kaminari-kun said: "But man, I can't believe you were able to aim such a huge blastat a frail girl. I couldn't help but hold back." Is he really... "She completely sealed you off, Kaminari." said Tsu. "Y-You know what, Tsu..." I turned towards Kacchan and said: "Your fight was awesome!" with a big smile. He looked at me and I said: "I hoped that O-chan would win, but you did pretty good, Kacchan!" He got angry and yelled: "Shut up! Do you want to die?!" "No thanks. I'll pass. I still need to fight, ya know." He growled and sat down. We all talked a bituntill Kirishima had to go. Oh, it's time for his revenge on that Tetsutetsu guy. "Good luck!" I said with a smile. He gave me a thumbs up and said: "Thanks, (Y/N)!" With that, he walked away. A few minutes later, Mic-Sensei said: "The draw from the seventh match of the first round, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu! The winnder of their arm wrestling match to decide who advances to the second round is..." We cheered for Kirishima. "Go, Kirishima! Do it!" Midnight said: "Winner, Kirishima! He advances to the second round!" We cheered even more now. "The one who won his ticket was Kirishima!" Now we've got everyone who's advancing to the second round! So, let's get started!" Kaminari asked: "Right, (Y/N), Who are you going to cheer for?" I answered: "Well, they're both my best friends, but I'm goingto cheer for Shouto." "I see..." "Just as I thought~" I turned around to see O-chan there. I smiled and immediately hugged her, saying: "You did so well, O-chan!" "U-Uhm, thank you..." We sat back down and the fire on the field went off. "Thanks for waiting, everybody! The first match of the second round is a big match! The man who won a huge victory in the first round and literally left the audience frozen-- From the Hero course, it's Shouto Todoroki!" I cheered brightly. "On the other hand, this guy barely made it past the first round! What kind of fight will he shoow us this time? From the HEro course, it's Izuku Midoriya."