Chapter 24

I made it just in time!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

After a few second, he yelled: "I still mean it, (N/N)!" E-Eeeeh?! Did he really...?! I mean, i liked him as a kid. But what about Shouto? Damn! What's happening?! Someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around. I was met with round, brown eyes. "O-chan!" i yelled while i hugged her. She hugged back and said: "(N/N)! You're back! I was so worried." I laughed and said: "I'm strong, ya know!" "You're right!" We giggled at each other and made our way towards UA.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

I need to visit recovery girl soon. She's not here... Well... As we're walking, we discussed something. "Hey, O-chan?" i asked. She said: "Yeah?" I took a deep breath and asked: "Do you like someone?" She stared at me. After a few seconds she said: "Eeh?! What?! Me?! No! Never!" I laughed at her. "What's so funny?" "Well... I think you do like someone." i teased. "No." "Just tell me." She sighed and said: "Okay. Just... don't tell anyone, okay?" I nodded my head and she said: "He's cute, kind and funny." "And...?" "His name's..." "Yeah...?" "Uhm..." "Just tell me." "Uhm... What about you? You like someone aswell right, (N/N)?" Should i tell her? Yup! She's my best friend after all. I nodded and said: "I do like someone." Her eyes grew wide and she asked: "Really? Who?" I chuckled and said: "Calm down. It's not like it's the end of the world or something." "Tell me about him!" "Sure. He's taller than me, kind and he told me that he liked me back." She stopped. I looked at her and she hugged me. We fell to the floor and she said: "I'm so happy for you!" I laughed. "Are you alright?" asked someone. I looked up to see Kirishima-kun and Kaminari-kun. I said: "Yeah, we're fine." They helped us up and Kirishima-kun said: "C'mon, girls. If we don't go inside, we'll be late." I nodded and O-chan said: "You're right!" We walked inside UA and towards our classroom. I said: "Please don't tell anyone, O-chan." She answered: "Sure! Same goes for you, (N/N)." "Yup!" Kaminari-kun asked: " What are you talking about?" "It's a secret!" i said. "Okay. (Y/N)-san, i wanted to ask you something." We arrived at our classroom and opened the door. "What is it, Kaminari-kun?" He waited for a few seconds before he asked: "Do you want to go eat something with me? Like ,you know, a date?" Huh? He has to be kidding me, right? First Shouto, then Kacchan and now Kaminari-kun?! C'mon! I was about to answer something, but Shouto interrupted me.

Todoroki Pov:

I was waiting for (Y/N) in the classroom. "K-Kacchan? D-Do you still l-like (Y/N)?" asked Midoriya-kun. What? Does he really? "Like hell! Where'd you hear that from, shitty Deku?!" "W-Well... You screamed something like 'I still mean it'... A-And i mean, y-you liked her when we were k-kids, so..." "Stop talking shit! I can't even stand her!" I sighed in relief. "T-Todoroki-kun?" asked Yaoyorozu. I looked at her and she said: "Uhm... I wanted to ask you... Uhm... C-Could we sit together at l-lunch?" (Y/N) sits with her, right? Why not? "Sure." i said. She smiled at me and said: "Thank you!" With that, she went back to her seat. The door opened and revealed Kaminari, Kirishima, Uraraka and (Y/N). I stood up and made my way towards them. I heard that Kaminari asked: "Do you want to go eat something with me? Like ,you know, a date?" Her face had a little shock in its expression. I'm glad that i said it to her yesterday. I stepped beside her and said: "Hey." They greeted back and (Y/N) said: "Sorry to keep you waiting, Shouto." She gave me an apologetic smile. I could feel my face heat up. I said: "I wanted to know if you're free after school." She quickly nodded and said: "Yup! C'mon, let's go to our seats." I followed her. She sat on my desk and i sat on my chair. She sighed. "Thank you, Shouto. You really saved me there." she said quietly. I nodded and she took a book out of her bag. "What's in there?" i asked. "Some sketches." "Mind if i take a look?" She handed me the book and i looked threw it.

(Y/N) Pov:

Good thing that i drew the pic of him on a normal piece of paper. There're only some sketches from animals or my classmates. Don't judge me! I like drawing them, okay?! I felt some eyes on me and looked around the room to find the owner of those. I met eyes with Kacchan. My face immediately went tomato-red and i looked away. I saw someone waving me and saw that it was Deku. I quickly waved back and gave him a smile. He blushed a bit, which made me giggle. "You're really good." said Shouto. I turned my attention towards him and said: "Thank you. I've been drawing since i was little." He was about to say something when someone said: "(Y/N)-chan? I'm sorry! I didn't notice you sooner! I wanted to thank you for saving us!" said Tooru-chan. I turned around and said: "No need for that! I wanna be a Pro-Hero. That mean that i have to save people." "But we really mean it!" I hugged her and said: "I know. Thank you." Another one that cares, huh? I'm so glad... After some minutes, they went back to whatever they were doing and i looked at Shouto. I gave him a smile. Everyone talked about how i defeated that Nomu-thing. Momo called: "(Y/N)? Can you come here please?" I sighed and said: "Sorry 'bout that." "No problem." said Shouto. I went to Momo and stood with my back towards the door. "Are you alright? The teachers said that you lost way to much blood." Her voice was filled with worry. I gave her a smile and said: "Don't worry! I'm fine, see?" I pointed at my bandages and smiled again. "It's nothing that could stop me from getting a Pro-Hero!" She sighed and said: "Okay. I'm relieved that you're fine. I was really worried." "Thank you, Momo!" Suddenly, i felt a hand on top of my head. "Hiek!" I screamed while i nearly jumped. "I see. You're okay." said Sensei. "Morning."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry! I had no time at all to write.

I hope you still enjoyed reading this chapter.

See ya in the next one!