>Character Info<

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 15

Quirk: Elemental Control

She can control and create every element. If she uses her quirk too long, she gest cuts all over her body.

She controls and creates elements with her arms and hands.

Left arm:

Air, earth, water, light

Right arm:

Fire, ice, electricity, darkness

Note:

She can't use light and darkness often, because the last time she did, she was out for a whole week. Her strongest element besides them is fire, because she likes to use it often. Her quirk is incredibly strong, since she can also control the Quirks of others in some ways, like that of Todoroki. It'll be way harder for her to control, because someone else already does. Plus, controlling someone else's elements causes even more harm to her body.

Past:

She got her Quirk at the age of 3. One day, she decided to go outside and play with her best friends. As she got home, she noticed that the front door was wide opened. She slowly walked inside, only to see her parents lying lifeless on the ground. They were the Pro Heroes called King of Elements, or KOE for short (Father), and Elementalist (Mother). (Y/N) cried loudly and a neighbour that heard her called the police. She was attacked by the Villain that killed her parents and, of course, tried to fight back. Since she was only 3 at the time, she couldn't do anything. All Might arrived a little before the police and fought the Villain, ending up defeating him. The Villain was arrested and said that he would get his revenge soon enough. Since none of her remaining family wanted to take the little girl in, All Might took (Y/N) and lived with her ever since. She knew everything about his Quirk and his wound. Not much people knew that she lived with All Might. Only the ones that knew about One for All knew about her. Up to this day, she wants revenge for her parents, but she wouldn't give everything up for it.

(The idea for Hero-names of the parents came from Astoopidperson909 . Thank you so much for those names ^^)

That's it for now!

I really do hope you'll enjoy this story^^

-Shuzuku Higami

Picture from:

https://realpict.pw/Kirishima-and-Kaminari-My-hero-academia-Anime-My-hero.html

Rewritten on 23.01.2021