Chapter 63

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

Midoriya Pov:

"You were really cool, Shinsou!" yelled someone from the crowd. "Good job!" "O was really surprised!" "You're the star of general studies!" "You put up a great fight against the guy who placed first in the obstacle course!" "Besides..." "That Quirk would work quite well against Villains. I wish I had it." said a Hero. "You hear that, Shinsou? You're amazing!"

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

Wow... His classmates're really supportive. But I kinda feel bad for him. Just because of his Quirk, he couldn't get into the Hero course. On the other hand, he doesn't know what a strong Quirk can cause to your body. I mean, look at Deku. He can't use it without breaking any bone. I'm just glad that my Quirk's so strong... But the side effects... Well, Shouto's Quirk has the least side effects. Wait... He never told me. I never asked him... Either way, Deku only injured his fingers, right? I got a feeling that he's going to get injured pretty badly... And I don't like that feeling at all. It pisses me off. "What's wrong?" I looked at Shouto and asked: "What?" He repeated: "What's wrong? You look angered." I smiled at him before I hugged him. "Nothing. Really. I'm just curious." "About the other fights?" "Yup! I can't wait to finally fight someone!" Shouto chuckled lightly and patted my head, saying: "That's just like you." I blushed while I hid my face in his chest. I then asked: "Aren't you next?" "I am." I sighed and sat back on my own seat. I said: "Good luck." with a wide smile on my lips. Shouto nodded before walking off. "Hey, hey... You're really in love, right~?" I blushed a deep red and turned away, so that my classmates couldn't see my face. O-chan continued: "You two are so cute together!" I said: "W-Well... You think so?" I turned around to see all of the girls smiling. Tooru hugged me and said: "You're so lucky! Just look at how handsome he is!" I blushed a bit, but nodded. "And he's really talented, too." said Momo. I said: "Yeah. He is..." O-chan said: "But tell us, how's a kiss with him?" I blushed and said: "Well... I-I-It's like... You know... I-I think... You're asking to much personal things!" The girls all looked dissapointed and I quickly whispered: "It's hella good..." O-chan smiled and said: "I knew it~" "O-chan!" She giggled as I blushed again. "Honestly...."

3rd Person Pov:

Todoroki was walking towards his fight, as someone waited for him. "You're in my way." said Todoroki. The man standing there was no other than Endeavor himself. He said: "You're acting disgracefully, Shouto. If you used the power in your left side, you would've had an overwhelming victory in the obstacle course and the cavalry battle." While he said that, Todoroki just walked past him. "Stop this childish rebillion already. You have a duty to surpass All Might. Do you understand?" Todoroki continued to ignore him. "You're different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!" "Is that all you can say, bastard? I will win and advance with just Moms power. I won't use your power when I fight." said Todoroki. "Even if that works for now, you'll soon reach the limits of that power." Meanwhile, Midoriya made his way back to his classmates. "Oh, Deku! Good work!" said Uraraka. Iida said: "We saved a seat for you!" "Thanks." He then saw Ojiro who smiled at him. He returned the smile and went to sit next to Iida. As soon as he sat down, (Y/N) hugged him, saying: "I knew you could do it!" He blushed as he returned the hug. She asked: "But I wonder... How'd you end it?" Midoriya blinked a few times before answering: "It was my Quirk." She nodded in understandment and went back to her seat. They talked a few minutes, as the fire on the field turned on. "Thanks for waiting!" said Present Mic. "Next up is... these guys!" On the big screen appeared the pictures of Todoroki and Sero. "He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the Hero course, it's Hanta Sero!" Sero said: "That's mean..." Present Mic continued: "Versus... Taking third, then first in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid! He wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the Hero course, it's Shouto Todoroki!" (Y/N) cheered for her boyfriend. "A recommended... So strong..." said Uraraka. (Y/N) looked at her and said: "I got recommended, too, but I wanted to get in the normal way." Her classmates were shooked, but she shrugged it off and continued to cheer. "And noe, for the second match of the finals... Ready... Start!" Sero said: "Well, I don't feel like I can win..." and started the battle by attacking first. "...but I don't feel like losing, either!" He started to swing Todoroki towards the outside of the battle ground with his tape. "A surprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of bounds! Don't you think that was the best choice for this situation?! Seriously, get him, Sero!"

(Y/N) Pov:

"Beat him up, Shouto!" I yelled. I overheard Deku and Iida-kun saying: "She really likes cheering..." "Seems so." O-chan said: "And she likes Todoroki-kun~" I blushed a bit, but shrugged it off. I watched as Sero managed to bring Shouto close to the line. C'mon... C'mon! Suddenly, Shouto used his Quirk to create so much ice, that the whole stadium was filled with it. My eyes widened. I-It nearly touched us! The whole stadium was shaking as he made it. It's everywhere. I sat back down and said: "Such immense power. I'm not sure f I could ever beat him." A creepy, yet innocent, smile made its way on my lips. "But I sure as hell wanna try~" I heard O-chan gasp and giggled. "Sorry 'bout that!" "You can really be creepy sometimes..." "Really?" "Y-Yeah. You really scared me..." I hugged her and said: "Don't worry, O-chan~" in a playful tone. I then turned my attention back on the fight. Seems a bit hopeless for Sero-kun. Even Midnight's half frozen... "Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!" said Midnight. The crowd started to yell: "Don't worry about it!" Is that a Quirk? Shouto started to melt the ice. I wanted to help him, but need my strenght for my own battle. But if I look at him... He looks somewhat sad... I'll just cheer him up later! My match isn't now, so I can go to him! I stood up and said: "I'm going to-" O-chan said: "Yeah, yeah. Go kiss him~" I blushed and puffed my cheeks before walking off. I walked towards where he should be. "(Y/N) (L/N)." I stopped and turned around to see Endeavor standing there. I said: "O-Oh. Yes?" He looked at me and said: "I created Shouto to surpass All Might. He's able to do that, but his rebillious state is the only problem." Where's this going? I've a bad feeling... I nodded and he continued: "And I thought about something. If someone were to have a Quirk simmilar to his, but yet different, and if that one wouldn't resist, he could be able to easily surpass All Might. Can you follow me?" I nodded again. "And that's when you get involved." Help... "What about me?" I asked, politely. He said: "Your Quirk is quite strong, too. The only problem about it are the side effects." I nodded again. Don't tell he's saying...! He asked: "You do love him, right?" I blushed a bit, but said: "Y-Yes." He started to laugh. I'm afraid... "Well then, it shouldn't be a problem for you to marry him then. Right, (Y/N) (L/N)?"