Chapter 41

I started another story! It's a No Game No Life story!

You could check it out!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

Midoriya Pov:

The man typed the name in his computer and said: "Here it is. I'm sorry to tell you, but she's still in surgery." I said: "T-Thank you." and we went to wait in the waiting room. Just then, I noticed that we had blood on our clothes. I said: "Todoroki-kun, maybe we should clean our shirts." He nodded and we did just that in the bathroom of the hospital.

Now:

Todoroki Pov:

After that, we went back to the waiting room. We sat there, waiting on any sort if information about (Y/N). We were waiting for hours. As a nurse came towards us, it was already dark. The nurse asked: "Are you here for miss (L/N)?" We quickly nodded and (Y/N)s father said: "Yes we are. How's she doing? Is she allright?" The nurse sighed and said: "You can follow me, then. Dr. Danny's responsable for her." And we did just that. She led us through the whole hospital, at least it felt like an eternity. She opened the door to the room with the number 1783. She let us enter and the doctor inside started to talk to her father. But I didn't listen. I couldn't listen. I was busy staring at (Y/N)s body. She's just lying there. Not moving. Some machines were attached to her. Her body's pale. She could be mistaken as a corpse. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to see Midoriya. He said: "D-Don't worry. I-I'm sure that she'll be fine! She's pretty strong after all." I said: "Or as she would say, pretty awesome." He smiled at that and the doctor turned to us. He said: "Is one of you Katsuki Bakugou?" We shook our heads and he asked: "Could you tell him our thanks? After all, he saved her. She would've been dead if she came here any later." Bakugou... I need to thank him, but...

Midoriya Pov:

Awfull... There're no other words to describe the sight of her... (N/N)... Why? Why her? She never did anything wrong, right? As long as I remember, her life was just cruel. I mean, she got a strong quirk and a beautifull body, but her parents death... I-I don't know how I would feel... Life's been really unfair for her. Even I know that. She doesn't deserve this.

(Y/N) Pov:

I was in an unfamiliar room. I couldn't see anything. I can hear and feel, though. But it's like I can't move my body. Not even my eyelids. An unfamiliar, male voice said: "I'm sorry, but I couldn't do much more." "Thank you, dr. Danny." said Otosan. What's he doing here? I wanted to say something, but my mouth wouldn't open. "(N/N)?" Shouto? "I'm so sorry... I-I couldn't do anything else..." What're you...? "I was there... I should've saved you. I-I'm so sorry..." Shouto! Don't... Don't apologize! Please! I can't stand it! "I'll be visiting you everyday, of course." Shouto... "I'm so, so, so sorry, (N/N)... I-I messed up... P-Please... Forgive me, (N/N)." Deku? Deku! Not you, too! Wait! Is this just like my dream? I-I think so! Why? Why the hell? How's this possible? I don't get this! And why're they here?! What happened?! I-I can't remember! Shouto! Deku! Otosan! I can't remeber what happened! No! This can't be real... N-No... The last time this happened... No! Please!  "Why're you crying, (Y/N)?" asked Otosan. Because I can't bare it! Please! Help me! I-I want to move! I want to talk! I want to hug you! All of you! I want to remember! Please! Dr. Danny said: "Miss (L/N) could be able to hear us. She might even feel anything." What? Of course I can! Sudenly, I felt a touch on my right hand. I would've jumped, if I could, but couldn't... It's warm~ It feels familiar... Who...? Shouto? Yeah! I'm sure! It's Shouto! "Can you hear me?" He asked. I can! "I don't think that there is going to be a reaction." C'mon! Move your hand! Do it! Please! C'mon! Just a little... "She moved." said Shouto. Huh? I made it? Yay! I knew it, I'm awesome! Deku asked: "That means that she's here, but just not awake?" Dr. Danny answered: "It seems that way, but we need to do some tests to be sure. Only if it's alright, of course." I think that he said that last part towards Otosan. I heard the sound of someone leaving the room and a sigh. I tried to move again, but only my right arm would listen. C'mon! Listen to me, stupid body! That's what you're here for, right?! Just move already... I was about to give up, but somehow managed to move my legs. It hurts! I stopped moving and heard Deku saying: "W-What? (N/N)? A-Are you waking up?" Waking up? Oh... I guess I'm sleeping? Yeah... Something like that... Well then. Here goes nothing. I tried my best to move and managed to sit up. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. I let it out again and looked up. I was met with three different pairs of eyes. I gave them a small smile and said: "H-Hey... I guess?" As I said that, I immediately got hugged. I hugged back and Otosan said: "(Y/N)... I'm reliefed..." My smile grew and I said: "You don't have to worry about me. I mean, I'm awesome, after all." He chuckled and let go of me. As soon as he did that, Deku hugged me. I hugged him, too and he said: "C-Can you forgive me, (N/N)? I-I messed up a-and... And..." "I already said that you don't have to worry about me. And besides..." I pulled apart and looked at his eyes. I continued: "You're forgiven. I could never be angry at you for too long." I gave him a sweet smile and he blushed. Thhat made me giggle a bit. Next one, Shouto. He hesitated, but I practically jumped at him. I was out of that bed and he held me close to him. He said: "I was so worried..." I kissed his cheek and said: "I know. But remember, I'm awesome and I won't die that fast." He kissed my cheek, too and sat me back on the bed. Just as someone entered the room, I asked: "Uhm... Mind telling me what happened? I kinda forgot..." as I smiled, awkwardly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So... I'm so sorry...