Chapter 95

I'm sorry for the long wait... 

while everyone's in quarantine, I'm not and have to work...  

Anyways, I'm glad to have finally wrote another chapter for you guys!

We're nearing the 100 chapters already... 

I really want to thank all of you for reading my story. It means soooo much to me.

As always,

Hope you'll enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

"Anyways, who the hell are you?" I asked hedgehog. "Not telling ya!" I sighed, saying: "I didn't wanted to use my trump card, but..." I trailed off at the end of my sentence, walking towards him. He watched every of my moves. As I was in front of him, I put my arms around his neck, my face getting red already. He asked: "What the hell?" but I continued. I leaned closer, asking: "Now, what's your name?" He got red, too, saying: "S-Stop this shit." I shook my head, saying: "You like it, don't you?" He got redder every second, but didn't try to get me off him. "F-Fine! You won!" He finally said, making me grin victoriously. "Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou." Click. "I remember now. Thanks, hedgehog." He glared at me, not saying anything. "But... I think I'll call you Katsuki." "No." I grinned, saying: "Thanks for cooperating, Katsuki." I then winked, making him turn red again. As I looked back, I saw Shouto glaring at him. I shrugged it off, walking over to Sensei. I said: "I remember everyone now." He opened one eye, looking at me. "Good. Now, let's continue class." My classmates groaned, but sat at their desks eventually, me included.

Now:

3rd Person Pov:

Aizawa already left the classroom, while most of the students were still there. (Y/N) walked up to Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya, lightly tapping Midoriyas shoulder. He turned around and she asked: "Wanna get lunch together?" as she smiled at the three of them. "Sure!" said Uraraka happily. Iida nodded, while Midoriya said: "Y-Yeah." So they walked towards the cafeteria. Well, they wanted to, but they couldn't leave the classroom. There were at least 50 different boys. Even a few girls. They were all screaming something, but no one could really understand them. "What do you want!" yelled Ashido at them. One of the boys yelled back: "Show us (Y/N)-chan!" (Y/N) tilted her head, walking up to the door. As soon as the students from outside saw her, they completely lost it. "(Y/N)-chan! You're back!" they all yelled. She was clearly confused, but said: "Could you guys just leave? Please?" "You're so cute!" "There's no way we could leave now!" "B-But..." By now, she didn't know what to do.

(Y/N) Pov:

I know that I have a Fanclub, but really? "You extras! Move out of my way!" yelled Katsuki, making me look at him. "I'll challenge you!" yelled one of the boys outside back. W-Well... "You guys better leave now or you'll be just disappointed. Know why? Because she's my girlfriend." said someone from behind me. That person hugged themselves around my waist. I looked down, making eye contact with him. I punched him off me, kicking him away while screaming: "Pervert!" Pervy-kun hit the wall and just said: "Wa-Was worth it..." I then turned towards the people that waited outside and raised my right arm, letting a small flame erupt from my hand. "Better leave now." I said. I then felt a cold breeze and glanced beside me, seeing Shouto. I heard a silent frizzling sound. To my left side stood Denki, snapping his fingers. "Thanks, Denki." I said, smiling at him. He returned it, saying: "Can't let them have you, now can I?" I got a little red, but tried to ignore it. They left quicker than they got here and only someone was still there. "I heard about your memory loss." I looked at that boy. "Who's that?" I asked Shouto. He answered: "He's from class b." "So it's true? Too bad. Really, what a shame." said that boy. I turned to look at him, asking: "I... Kinda forgot who you were. Mind telling me your name?" "Why should I tell you?" "Because I..." I didn't get to finish my sentence. Huh? I-I can't move! Why?! My legs started moving, making me walk towards that boy. Is this a Quirk? I don't wanna move like this! Before I got to him, a hand grabbed mine, pulling me back. "Don't do this now, please. She really doesn't know you." said Izuku. The boy sighed, saying: "My name? Shinsou Hitoshi." My eyes widened slightly. Sh-Shinsou! Let me out of your Quirk! It doesn't work that way, huh? How... Do I get out of this? Suddenly, an explosion went off right next to me, causing me to lose balance. Izuku caught me and I held my left ear, saying: "Th-That hurt, idiot!" Katsuki glanced back at me as I looked at my hand. Great. "I-Is that blood?" asked Izuku, clearly worrying. I said: "Feels like my ear's on fire." I looked back at Katsuki, who looked concerned. Izuku said: "Can you walk?" I tried to, but failed. "Everything spins..." "I-I'll take you there." I nodded, grabbing his arm. He started to walk slowly, turning his head back. "I'm sorry. We'll be back in a few." As we walked towards the infirmary, I smiled a litte, saying: "I can't even stay in one piece for one day, can I?" Izuku chuckled lightly, saying: "Seems like it. But it wasn't your fault." I sighed. "Damn that Shinsou... He really got me with his Quirk." "Yeah. He seems to like you." I got red again, saying: "R-Really?" "Y-You didn't notice?" We were both blushing now. "W-Well... Since we're alone... I-I ne-need t-t-t-to tell you s-something..." I giggled at his shyness. "What is it, Izuku?" I asked, tightening my grip around his arm. He looked to the side and stuttered: "I-I, well... I-I know that you a-and... T-Todoroki-kun are... B-But I..." I waited patiently for him to finish. He eventually stopped and looked at me, saying: "I-I like you, (Y/N)!" My eyes widened a little bit. "Y-You..." Without thinking, I put my arms around his neck, saying: "I..." He couldn't say anything. He couldn't even move. He was too nervous, and I knew that. I looked at his green eyes and said: "I-I like you, too, but..." His expression quickly changed into a somewhat dissapointed one. "I just... Like Shouto more... I-It's complicated!" I quickly said, letting go of him again. My cheeks were burning up and before I knew it, I fell to the ground. I landed on my knees and held my ear, saying: "Stop burning already..." in an annoyed tone. Izuku helped me up and said: "I-I'll carry you..." He put me on his back without me saying anything. Even if I would resist, he'd do it anyway. I put my head on his, still covering my ear with my hand. It really is complicated...