Chapter 53

Special thanks to
vicky1210k8

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

He hesitated, but said: "We don't have another chance to win." I turned back around, smiled and said: "I'm born to fight! So I'l fight! Got a problem?" He shook his head and blushed a deep red. I giggled at him, which made him blush even more. Then, the alarm rang and Midnight said: "Now then, it's about time to get started!" I smiled and looked at my team. Deku, smart, but can't use his quirk. O-chan, cute, zero gravity. Mei-san, totally cool, quirk unknown. This is it. It's time for round two. I show you how far I get, Otosan!

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

Mic-Sensei yelled: "After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk startegy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!" Sensei said: "There are some interesting teams out there." "Now, raise those battle cries! It's time for UAs bloody battle!" I bound the headband on and asked: "Are you sure that I should be the one on top?" Deku nodded and said: "You're light even without Uraraka-sans quirk. And besides, your quirk works way better as an attack type than mine." I smiled and said: "I'll try to defend, too. Lets do our best!" "Sure!" yelled O-chan and Deku nodded. Mei-san just smiled. Then, I was being lifted off of the ground. I said: "You could've at least warned me, Deku!" He chuckled and we all got into position. Okay... We can do it. Deku said: "Uraraka-san." "Yes." "Hatsume-san." She nodded and grinned. "(N/N)." "I'm ready!" "I'm counting on you!" "Same goes for you! Lets win this!" "Yeah!"

3rd Person Pov:

The next game was about to start and everyone in the arena was more than just happy. Well, nearly everyone. "I chose you three because I thought it would be the most stable formation." said Todoroki. Yaoyorozu asked: "You didn't chose (Y/N)?" He shook his head and said: "She's strong, but she wouldn't have followed the plan." Momo nodded in understandment and Todoroki continued: "Kaminari, you'll be the left wing, keeping the enemy away with your electricity. Yaoyorozu, you'll be the right wing. You are in charge of insulation and assisting with defense and movement. Iida, you'll be in front as the main source of mobility and physical defense." Iida aked: "So you will attack and create diversions with ice and fire, then, Todoroki?" Todoroki looked into the crowd, at one specific man, and said: "No. In battle..." He tightened his grip and continued: "...I will never use my left." He stared at the man and he returned the stare. Then, the monitor changed and Present Mic said: "All right! You've made your team, right?" The different teams had different points. One had, 125. Next, 70, 165, 420, 295, 305, 225, 390 and 705. "Now, let's go! Counting down to the brutal battle royal! Three!" Team Bakugou, 665 points. "Two!" Team Todoroki, 615 points. "One!" Team (L/N), 10000325 points
(I know, I didn't change the numbers. I must've changed them in the whole game and so on, so... Yeah!).

Midnight said: "Start!" and so they did.

(Y/N) Pov:

As soon as she started, everyone ran at us. The one from class B yelled: "It's basically a battle for the ten million points!" I sighed. This's gonna be hard... We stood still and waited. I asked: "Deku? Can I attack them?" He shook his head and I pouted. I asked: "What then?" "Our move is to run away, of course!" "I won't let you!" yelled that class B student. He annoys me. The one on his team used his quirk and it kind of trapped us. "Quicksand?" I asked and smirked. "Interesting." "We're sinking?!" Deku said: "That persons quirk, huh?" O-chan said: "It's no good! I can't get out!" Deku said: "(Y/N), now!" I nodded and said: "Better look away!" as I pressed the button and activated the jetpack that Mei-san gave me. We flew out of there and the class B student yelled: "She flew?! Thanks to the support course, huh?" I turned my face towards him and stuck my tongue out. "Follow them!" I heard Tooru yelling: "Jiro!" "I know!" I looked at them and contered Jiros earphonejack with a gust of wind. "(Y/N)!" yelled Jiro. I smiled and said: "No regrets, Jiro!" Deku smiled at me. Then, we were attacked by Dark Shadow, Tokoyamis quirk. I reacted as quick as I could and let a flame ermit from my right palm. He retreated and we continued to dodge the others. Deku said: "Your quirk's really great for this, (Y/N)!" I smiled and nodded. He started to blush and I said: "Now's not the time, Deku!" He quickly brushed it off and we continued. O-chan said: "We're landing." Making everyone else besides O-chan weightless, so our weight's only O-chan and Mei-sans babies. Deku's great at plans! We landed with dust surrounding us. Mei-san asked: "What do you think of my babies? Aren't they cute? Cuteness can be made, you know." I smiled and said: "They're awesome!" Deku said: "Excellent mobility! The babies are amazing, Hatsume!" "Right?" O-chan looked kind of jealous and I smirked at her. She said: "It's because I'm making them float..." I patted her head and said: "Don't be jealous, O-chan!" "I'm not!" "You are!" "No!" "Yup!" "(N/N), you should concentrate on the enemies." I continued to smirk and said: "And so do you." "Well..." "We'll talk about this later." She sighed and agreed. Mic-Sensei yelled: "Now then, even though barely two minutes have passed since we've started, it's already turned into a free-for-all! Fights over the headbands breaking out all over! Ignoring the ten million points and going for second to fourth place isn't bad, either!" Can he just shut up already?! We're fighting for the headbands, after all! " "Got it?" I heard Shoji-kun asking. I turned around and saw him attacking us. What's that on his back? Oh! I bet someone's in there! It could be pervy-kun, given the space in there. I ignored Mic-Sensei and concentrated on the battle. "Shoji? By himself?" asked Deku. I said: "No. There's someone hidden on his back. I'd say it's pervy-kun, but I'm not sure." Deku said: "You can be smart sometimes, too." "Sometimes?! Are you kidding me?! I'm one of the best students from our class! Here! Watch!" I yelled as I froze the teams around us. I let a cold breathe out and heard Mic-Sensei yelling: "Oh? Team (L/N) is starting to use their quirks!" I yelled: "Shut up!" and instantly threw a huge flame at another team. I didn't even saw who it was and didn't really care either. O-chan said: "We're frozen!" I looked down to see my teammates frozen. That's...! As I was about to melt it, someone took my headband. "No!" I yelled as I felt a freezing cold around my body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Soooo... I decided to change the stroy here again!
Hope it goes well...
See ya!