Chapter 39

Special thanks to:

-msjayreynxlds

I'm trying to keep this short to continue with the story, but not to short... So... Yeah!

And thank you, again, for reading!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

I was about to attack my clone, as Dekus clone hit the both of us. Shouto tried to shield me as we flew into a solid wall. We fell onto the ground and were meeted by ice. It froze Shouto, but not me. I tried to stand up, which, to my surprise, worked. Your poison isn't that great, huh? No time to be sarcastic! I was about to help Shouto, as I felt a big amount of electricity shot through me. I screamed in pain and fell to my knees. K-Keep it... "(Y/N)!" Yelled Deku. I stood up and gave him a thumbs up. I said: "I-I can do it..." and started to walk towards my clone.

Now:

Todoroki Pov:

T-That hurt... I hope that (Y/N) isn't hurt that bad. I opened my eyes and looked up, staring right at her back. She stood up and was about to melt the ice around me, as she was hit with electricity, I assumed. That bastard! "(Y/N)!" yelled Midoriya. He's not frozen. He can fight. I wanted to say something, but couldn't, since my clone froze nearly my complete body. It's pretty cold, so I need to get some heat to melt it. Concentrate.

(Y/N) Pov:

C'mon! I can do it! The murderer of my parents said: "How does it feel to live in hell?" Is he serious?! I began to laugh, loudly, and said: "You're kidding me, right? Hell? I've been through that shit twice already! And after today, it'll be three times, ya know!" He laughed, maniacly, and said: "Well then! Show me, dear (Y/N)! Show me how much you've grown!" I smirked and said: "Challenge accepted, bastard!" As I said that, a huge amount of ice and fire were sent my way. I couldn't dodge them completely, since my body's still weakened. The fire burned my right leg and arm. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. As I was about to stand up, I was pulled in the air by ranks. This is not going to end great... I quickly froze them and used air to fly me out of there. It was really hard to see straight. I took a quick glance at my body, which was covered in cuts, bruses and much blood. It always looks brutal if I fight for a longer time... Not now! Concentrate already! I took a deep breathe and used fire to boost me in the direction of Dekus clone. He hasn't broken anything yet... He's too strong. I need to eliminate him. I landed and jumped at him. I used some air to support my jump, as well as earth. It worked, since I was already behind him. I engulfed my left arm with light and pirced right through his heart. Dead. Tears were about to fall from my eyes, but I held them back.

I kept telling me:

They're not real.

Push it down.

Don't show it.

No weaknesses.

Show them what you're made of!

I jumped at Shoutos clone, who was fighting with Deku, and did the same thing. Deku was bruised and he fell to his knees. He looked at me and I smiled at him. He blushed a bit and I giggled. I turned around and faced my own clone. Fine. If you want it that way, you can have it that way. I walked up to her and said: "So... I'm the 'Endboss'?" Crusher chuckled, but said nothing. Suddenly, I was being lifted in the air by ranks. This time, I didn't have enough time to destroy them, since I was immediately punched. All over my body. My back, face, stomache, legs, arms, everywhere. It hurts... I grunted in pain a few times. T-This is bad...

3rd Person Pov:

Todoroki and Midoriya watched helplessly, as (Y/N) was beaten pretty badly. Her (h/l), (h/c) hair was starting to get drenched in her own blood. Her (e/c) eyes were getting more lifeless with every punch. Tears were already falling from Midoriyas eyes. He knew too well that he couldn't help her, yet he wanted to do so. Suddenly, he got an idea. He ran as fast as he could manage towards Todoroki. He yelled: "Smash!" and broke the ice that was still around Todoroki. He immediately ran up to (Y/N) and froze her clone. The ranks that held her up were broken, but she didn't fall down. Instead, she smiled and said: "Thanks, Shouto." She pointed both of her arms upwards and said: "I'm sorry." As she said that, a gust of wind was blowing towards them, just like a shockwave, and they fell to the floor.

(Y/N) Pov:

I'm really sorry, Shouto, Deku. But this is my only way. He needs time to create new clones, so I need to eliminate him now. And here's my chance. I looked at him and my eyes went wide. N-No... I-It can't be... He already made so many new clones... I lowered my head and started to laugh. I said: "You think I'm that weak? Well, seems like you're unlucky today, Crusher." He chuckled and said: "Show it to me, dear (Y/N) (L/N)!" I threw both of my arms in his direction and yelled: "See ya in hell! I combine you! Pure and white, dark and black! Yin Yan!" As I chanted my attack, everything seemed to be in slowmotion. I saw Shouto trying to run to me. I gave him a closed-eye smile and attacked Crusher with my strongest attack. A beautiful show of light and darkness played right in front of me. It lasted for a few seconds, but defeated every single target that it reached. I fell on my back and closed my eyes. I felt someone hugging and shaking me. I opened my eyes and stared at different colored ones. I could see his mouth moving, but couldn't hear a thing. I weakly streched my arm towards his face and gently touched his cheek. I said: "I love you, S-Shouto..." With that, I smiled, slowly closed my eyes and let darkness engulf me completely. The last thing I saw, were his crying eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

See ya next chapter!