Chapter 43

I found a good and fast way to continue with the story!

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

Midoriya Pov:

Why doesn't he tell us? D-Don't tell me...! My eyes went even wider. Time went by as no one dared to say anything. Aizawa-Sensei sighed and said: "They were able to heal her wounds last night. She's awake and she'll be attempting the sports festival." Everyone sighed in relief. So she's alright? Suddenly, the door opened and revealed...

Now:

Midoriya Pov:

...All Might. He stood in the door and said: "I'm here!" I smiled a bit and my classmates said: "It's All Might!" He laughed and said: "We got a surprise for you, class!" We cheered, of course. What's it gonna be? Wait... Why now? Why would we get something now? Iida-kun asked: "And what may that be?" All Might smiled and said: "See for yourselves!" As he said that, the door opened a bit more. My eyes went wide again and I ran towards it. Just as it was completely open, I hugged her. Not only me, but the whole class. She giggled and said: "I missed you, too!" I heard things like: "Are you okay?!", "We missed you!" and "Don't ever do that again!" She giggled, again, and we seperated. She smiled at us and said: "Honestly... Did you miss me this much?" while scratching the back of her head. Uraraka-san asked: "Your hand, (N/N)..." I looked at her still bandaged, left hand. I asked: "I thought they could heal you?" She waved her other hand and said: "I kinda... Well... Let's just say that I overdid it. Again..." She smiled awkwardly as she said that.

(Y/N) Pov:

Really now... "And... What'd I miss?" I asked with a smile on my lips. Momo smiled, too, and said: "I can fill you in, if you want me to." I hugged her and said: "Sure!" We chatted for a bit, but Sensei said: "Well then, since everyone's here, let's continue." We sat down and I listened carefully. This time, I even answered some questions. Just to make sure, that I'll get a good grade. I mean, UA's still a school after all, right? And just like that, hour after hour passed. The bell rang again and I sighed. I streched and soon felt two arms around me. I smiled, knowing whos it were. I said: "I'm sorry." He asked: "What're you apologizing for?" I smiled and said: "That I made you worry..." He chuckled and said: "Don't worry about it. Hungry?" I nodded and smiled sheepishly. He let go of me and we walked into the cafeteria. As we got there, I said: "What food will it be today?" Shouto shrugged and I dragged him with me. As we got in line, I saw a familiar boy with purple hair. I smiled and tapped his shoulder. He turned and I said: "Hey, Shinsou!" He smiled a bit and said: "Hi, (Y/N)." I continued to smile at him and he asked: "I heard you got into a fight with a strong Villain?" I nodded and said: "Yup! It got me pretty badly, but I'm alright!" He looked me up and down, which sent shivers down my spine. He asked: "And what about your hand?" Huh? Oh, right! "I overdid it with my quirk. That's all!" He nodded and turned back around. I did, too, and asked Shouto: "What place do you aim for tomorrow?" He looked down at me and said: "First, of course." I smiled and said: "You better bring on a good fight, then. I'm aiming for the top, too, ya know!" I gave him a huge smile and he returned it. "I know. And I'm looking forward to it." "But first of all... Let's eat!" He chuckled at my behaviour, but what am I supposed to do with an empty stomach? I know, right!

Time skip: After school

(Y/N) Pov:

"Deku! Wait up!" I yelled while I ran after him. He stopped and turned around. I stopped next to him and he asked: "W-What's up, (N/N)?" I smiled at him and said: "Otosan said that I should be sleeping over at yours again. He isn't home tonight." Deku smiled at me and I quickly returned that smile. He said: "Sure!" We smiled at each other while we walked towards his house. We talked a bit about this and that. As we got to his house, His mother opened the door and she immediately hugged me. I giggled and hugged her back. I said: "Hey, auntie!" She smiled at me and let us in. We talked a bit and she asked: "What about your hand, sweety?" I said: "I can show you. I just didn't want everyone else to see it yet. I plan on attempting to go without bandages tomorrow." She nodded and both of them watched curiously as I undid the bandages. As I completely removed it, they gasped. I smiled a bit and said: "That's what I get for overusing my quirk. But it's actually not that bad! Really!" My left hand had scars over it. They nearly reached my arm.
(You can imagine them as you want, but I thought about simillar ones to Deku(he hasn't got them yet))

They continued to stare at my hand and I said: "H-How does it look? Does it look weird?" Auntie smiled at me and said: "No, it doesn't

They continued to stare at my hand and I said: "H-How does it look? Does it look weird?" Auntie smiled at me and said: "No, it doesn't. It kind of suits you, sweety!" I gave her a huge smile and said: "Thank you, auntie!" She returned the smile and I turned to Deku. I asked: "And? What do you think? I really need a boys opinion..." He hesitated and said: "It doesn't look that bad." I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Deku!" He blushed and I giggled. We continued to talk, until auntie said: "Food's ready!" We ate and went into Dekus room. I changed into an old pair of (s/f/c) shorts and a large, (f/c) shirt. Deku looked at me and I said: "What? It's comfy..." He chuckled and changed, too. I was already in bed as he joined me. I was really sleepy and said: "Good night, Deku..." I yawned and he said: "Good night." With that, I closed my eyes and had a peaceful sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This was it for this chapter!