>Chapter 6<

And again, credits to the artists!

I'm putting the links of every picture I'm using below!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd Person Pov:

The teams were simple. Nine teams of two, and one team of three.

Teams:

A: Uraraka & Midoriya

B: Shouji & Todoroki

C: Mineta & Yaoyorozu

D: Bakugou & Iida

E: Ashido & Aoyama

F: Kouda & Satou

G: Kaminari & Jirou

H: Tokoyami & Asui

I: Ojiro & Hagakure

J: Kirishima & Sero & (Y/N)

(Y/N) Pov:

After the teams were told, All Might said: "The first teams to fight will be... These guys!" I looked at the letters he showed us. Team D vs team A. If I recall right, Iida-kun and Kacchan vs Deku and O-chan! This is gonna be an interesting fight. But I kinda wanted to fight against Kacchan. He always tells everyone how strong he is. I wanna beat him and shut him up! I looked up from my thoughts and saw Deku and Kacchan with shocked faces. Wait, aren't they childhood friends? Well, I guess they were once, but Kacchan's an asshole to everyone. All Might continued: "Team A will be the heroes, and team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head toward the Monitor room." "Yes, sir!" I took a final look at them, watching as Kacchan was staring at Deku. He looks like he's gonna kill him any second now. I gave O-chan a hug, reassuring her: "You can do it! I'll be cheering for you!" I then waved at her, and went with Momo inside.

"Momo, who do you think will win?" She looked at me and said: "Hm... It's hard to say. I've never seen the full power of  them." I guess that's just how it is then, huh? I nodded lightly. "I'm worried for Deku." I admitted. "Why's that?" "Kacchan looked like he was going to kill him. And I have a bad feeling about their fight." I sighed again and looked up from the ground. Ah, there's Shouto. "Sorry, Momo, but I'll head over to Shouto." I smiled at her as I said that, and she returned it.

I walked up to Shouto. "Hey." I greeted shortly. "Hey, (Y/N)." I took a look at his costume. "I like your costume. It's unique and original." I gave him a close-eyed smile as I said that. "Thanks. Yours looks quite good, too." My smile grew a little as I felt my cheeks heating up a bit. All Might soon joined us in the room and looked at all of us. I gave him a smile and waved to him as he saw me. He returned it and stood in front of us. "Okay, everyone, you all should think as well." he noted, watching the monitors.

With that, their battle started. I watched closely. Kacchan attacked first. If he would've been a little bit quicker, it would've be a good attack. But it wasn't even half bad. Deku and O-chan fell to the ground due to his explosions. They said something to each other, but we couldn't hear it. Kacchan started to run at Deku, but Deku was quicker, no, he used his head. He grabbed Kacchan's arm, throwing the angry hadgehog over his shoulder. "Wow, I didn't know Deku is that strong. He doesn't look like a fighter at all." I said, realizing that I just said that out loud. Well... that's embarrassing, but oh well. Some of my classmates watched the screen in awe. All Might said: "You can bring that plus the buildings floor plan and this capture tape!" He held a tape higher up so we could see it. "Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them." I looked one of the smaller screens. They have 13 minutes left. Tough, but you can do it, Deku, O-chan! Mina said: "The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!" All Might answered: "Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didnt't Aizawa-Sensei tell you, too?" I didn't listen to the rest he said, simply focussing on the ongoing fight.