Chapter 88

Last Chapter:

Todoroki Pov:

I walked up to them and put my right hand on (Y/N)s forehead. She's burning up. I've never seen someone with such a high fever... I activated my Quirk to cool her down while I watched her. Her whole face was red and her body was shaking. None the less beautiful. In every way, she's perfect. "What exactly happened?" I asked. No one answered. Instead, All Might said: "We're not sure. She just collapsed." But... why? She squirmed a bit before she opened her eyes. Her eyes landed on me. We just stared at eachother for a short while until she opened her mouth to speak, but hesitated. "Wh-Who are you...?"

Now:

3rd Person Pov:

The people in the room stared at the (h/c) haired girl. She slowly sat up, asking: "Who are you? Where am I?" She looked around the room, then back at the boy in front of her. "You... You don't remember?" asked the ash blonde ex-Villain, bending down next to her. She looked at him and shook her head. All Might asked: "What do you remember?" The girl thought for a few seconds. "My name, Quirk, and... Nothing else." She was clearly scared and wanted to know what was going on. Recovery Girl said: "It's all right, dear. We'll find something." "Mhm." Just then, someone entered. Like a flash, that person pulled the girl with him and started to run away. The Heroes were quick to react, especially Kyouda. He was only a few feet behind them. "Wh-Who are you?" she asked the one pulling her with him. "I'll tell you later. We have to flee first." She had no clue to what was going on, but didn't resist him.

(Y/N) Pov:

I looked at the man that ran away with me. He's wearing a blue coat, and goggles on the side of his head. He also has black hair and blue eyes. We continued to run until he pulled me behind him, putting his goggles on. He put a hand in front of me, starting to talk with the others that followed us. "Well, who do we have here? Following me again?" He teased. The Hero with the mask on the side of his head said: "Don't look into his eyes." to the ones behind him. He continued: "Whatever you're planning, leave her out of it." in a low, alarming tone. "Eeh? But YOU were the ones that kidnapped her from us." Huh? What? "You're the Villain that's been a lot around UA lately." stated a really tall man. The man that was in front of me said: "Of course I was. I wanted to save my little sister, after all." I held his arm and asked: "What? What does this mean?" He smiled kindly at me, saying: "They have someone on their side that can erase memories. And they used that Quirk to kidnap you, (Y/N)." "But-" "I'm Mika, remember?" I shook my head, replying: "That's... No, I don't." "Mika, you bast-" said the mask-Hero, but Mika cut him off: "Not in front of my sister. Now, if you'd excuse us..." He took my head again before running away. "(Y/N)!" My eyes widened as I heard that voice calling me. I stopped and looked back, reaching my arm out for him. "That voice... Sho-" "C'mon. Or they're gonna catch us." said Mika, continuing our way.

Todoroki Pov:

"We have no way of following them. Not with Mika by her side. Dammit!" said Kyouda. All Might asked: "Tell us all you know about him so we can track him down." "That's not gonna be hard. But fighting him sure will be. Why him from all people?" I said: "She reached out to me." "Huh?" I looked at them as I said: "As soonas I called her, she stopped and reached out to me." "She must've recognized your voice. That means her memories aren't lost." All Might asked: "Memories... Could this have anything to do with your Quirk, Kyouda?" "Probably, but- That bastard! He..." "What's his Quirk?" "Deceiving eyes. Tough that name's not acurate at all. His Quirk allows him to 'scan' someone. He only needs a single moment of eye contact." "I understand. But... What kind information does he get?" "Everything. What that persons Quirk is, their weknesses, names, age, and so on. I only managed to stay at the same level than him thanks to my Quirk. I deleted his knowledge of my Quirk every time. He knew this was going to happen, but... I don't know what happened." "He sounds like a tough opponent. That's... not good." "I know where he brought her to. I overheard them talking before I betrayed them." I asked: "And where's (Y/N) now?" He looked at me as he said: "Follow me."

(Y/N) Pov:

"You're my brother?" I asked. Mika smiled and said: "I sure am." "Are you sure?" "Sure am." "But-" "We're here." I looked around the small house. "Where's this?" "That's our home. You really remember nothing..." "S-Sorry." I walked around for a bit, searching for something that'd prove him right. I don't know why, but I can't trust him... Besides, I feel like I knew that boy from before. I asked: "Mika, who was that? That boy that knew my name." "That one? He's a Hero. Our enemy." "Enemy? But he sounded so... Worried." "Worried that they'd lose as soon as you're on our side again." "Really?" "Yeah." I let it at that. Instead, I asked: "Who exactly are you?"he looked at me before he answered: "I'm your brother. Mika Ito." "So I'm (Y/N) Ito?" "Exactly." "What are we?" "Villains." "Villains?" "Yep. And guess what? You're going to meet our boss in two days." "Our boss? Who's that?" "Shigaraki. Who else?" He chuckled lightly as he patted my head. "And I'm really a Viallain?" "Don't believe me?" "It just sounds so... Wierd." "Probably because they deleted your memory from scratch." "Why'd they do that?" "To steal you away from me. From us." What he says sounds believable, but...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here's a pic of my 2nd OC!

His design's Gareki from Karneval!

I love that anime!!!

Oc Info will follow!