Chapter 11

Just as i said before, i'm gonna have my OC in this story. I own everything about him expect his look. The pics i'm using for him are from Kano (Mekaku City Actors / Kagerou Project).

Thank you for 140 views!

Enjoy reading!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

The smoke cleared and i saw warp-gate-guy getting a bit angry or something. "No! Move away, you two!" screamed Thirteen. I have to make a plan! They're here to kill Otosan and to take me. Why would they want me?! "my job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" Eeeek! He's scary! Huh? What's this?! The black and purple smoke surrounds us. I felt someone grabbing me. I didn't bother to turn, since i'm hella afraid right now. I was suddenly in the air, falling down.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

"Aaaaaaaaah!" I'm falling! Why?! Why are you doing this to me?! What have i done wrong?! "Aaaaah-" My screams were interrupted by water. Everywhere around me is water. Ah! It's the Shipwreck Zone in USJ! I felt something around my waist and remembered, that someone was hugging me before. I turned and saw Deku. I tried to speak, but were underwater. How the hell am i that stupid?! I don't have much air left. Deku grabbed me by my arm and pulled me upwards. We were on a good way until a Villain decided to interrupt. He's a hella fast swimmer. Deku opened his mouth and let some air go out. Idiot! He's making the same mistake as me. The Villain was about to attack as Deku pulled me behind him. We made ourselves ready for the impact. Wait... He should've hit us by now... That's Tsu! Tsuyu kicked him, sending him a few feet away from us. "Midoriya! (Y/N)! Ribbit!" With that, she used her frog-like tongue to get us out of there. "See ya!" She wrapped her tongue around Dekus and my waist. We were pressed together. He blushed a bit which made me giggle. Bad idea. I lost more air. Why the hell?! Tsu put us on the ship that was nearby. She sets us down, gently and threw that little pervy next to us. "Eeek!" I screamed. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?" asked Deku. I shook my head and said: "Nothing! I was just surprised. Hehe..." I scratched my neck awkwardly. Tsu climbed on the ship and Deku immediately thanked her. "Thanks, Asui-san." "Yeah! Thanks, Tsu! That was Awesome!" I said. She smiled at me and told Deku: "Call me Tsu." He began stuttering. Again. "T-T-T-T-Tsu, thanks! You really saved us!" I nodded and gave her a big smile. She returned it before turning serious. "This has turned into a bad situation, though." Deku said: "Yeah. What the villain said earlier..." I cut him off: "About All Might?" He nodded and said: "They knew UAs shedule! Looking at the big picture, those guys must've set up the media intrusion the other day to get information. They were waiting to pounce, just as Todoroki said." Pervy spoke: "But, but... It's not like they can kill All Might! Once All Might comes, he'll pound those guys!" "Mineta." said Tsu. So that was his name! "huh?" "Don't you think they are trying so hard because they have a way to kill him?" I blurred the rest out. What if they have something, more like a quirk, that is even with Otosan?! What exactly is their plan?! Why do they want to kill Otosan?! More questions were in my mind. My thoughts were interrupted by Villains. "You bastard! I'll kill you!" Pervy-kun screamed in terror. Deku must be thinking about the same things i am. He whispered to himself. I coudln't understand everything: "Why do they want (Y/N)? How will they kill All Might? Because... Symbol of peace?" And stuff like that. He may be right! Why haven't i thought about that? They want to kill Otosan, because he's the Symbol of Piece! He spoke: "If those guys have a way to defeat All Might, then right now, we should be stopping whatever they're planning." "By fighting and winning!" I said. He looked at me and nodded. I got into a fighting stance and thought for a second. The best way to use my quirk is...

All Mights Pov:

Why can't i reach them? Is something wrong? "I can't reach Aizawa, No. 13 or (Y/N). Whatever the reason, i am neglecting my teaching duties because of what happened outside of work hours. I did something very foolish. What if i go say something at the end? My body will last for another ten minutes or so." With that, i transformed into my muscle-form. "I will g-" I spat blood again.

Deku Pov:

Mineta-kun shouted: "What do you mean, fighting?!" (Y/N) said: "Well, fighting. We need to!" I nodded and looked at her. "(Y/N), do you know what they want from you?" She shook her head. "No. But that guy that called my name, he sure seemed familliar." "I thought so too." "Deku, there's something i wanted to ask you." I feel my face heat up. She giggled and turned serious again. "W-What is it?" I asked. She said: "Remember your fight with Kacchan?" I nodded slowly. "I fell uncounsious to unknown reasons." I nodded again. "So... Well... How do i say this... Uhm I-I think i-" (Y/N) was cut off by a Villain. She punched him and made him fly in seconds. I watched her in awe. She said: "Something's strange... I think they don't know our quirks. They wouldn't have sent Tsu and me here if they knew." Asui said: "You're right. If they knew, then they would've warped me in a place with fire." "They wouldn't sent me in a place with so much water. I mean, it's one of my favorites." Favorites? What does (Y/N) mean? Asui said: "I'll tell you more about my quirk. I can jump high, stick to walls, and stick my tounge out up to 20 meters. O can also spit out my stomach and wash it, and secrete toxic mucus that actually just stings a little. The last two are practically useless, so you can forget about them." (Y/N) said: "That's awesome!" I said: "I already kind of knew, but you're really strong. I have super strenght, but once i use it, i'm pretty much out of commission. It's like a doible edged sword." Mineta pulled a ball from his head and said: "My quirk lets these stick super tight. Depending on how i'm feeling, they can even stick for a whole day. They grow back after i pull them off. But if i grow to many, i'll start bleeding. They don't stick to me. They just bounce off." We looked at each other. There was an awkward silence until (Y/N) broke it. "My quirk is called Elemental Control. It explains itself." I nodded and the ship we were on was suddenly attacked. "Aaah!" I grabbed (Y/N) before she could fall in the water. The Villain said: "I'm getting impatient! Lets end this quickly!" Mineta threw some of his balls in the water. "Don't! They'll figure out your quirk!" I said as i looked down to them. They're not even touching them? "Once you get into water, we're going to win!" Mineta yelled something, but i turned my attention to (Y/N). I said: "You don't have to be scared. I'll protect you." She smiled which made me blush and said: "Thank you, Deku! I appreciate it!" I could feel my blush getting worse. I turned my gaze to the Villains and thought for a minute. We only have one chance. "This is the only way to win!" I looked at them and (Y/N) seemed to know what i was planning. "No! You can't! You would-" i cut her off: " Don't worry. I promised to protect you." I gave her a small smile before i jumped down from the ship. Act like Kacchan! Act like Kacchan! "Die...!" Was that to much? Nevermind! I can't sacrifice my arm! Imagine the egg not exploding! I hold out my hand and screamed: "Delaware Smash!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for any spelling mistakes!