Chapter 42

Just as I promised!

I'm sorry though...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

Next one, Shouto. He hesitated, but I practically jumped at him. I was out of that bed and he held me close to him. He said: "I was so worried..." I kissed his cheek and said: "I know. But remember, I'm awesome and I won't die that fast." He kissed my cheek, too and sat me back on the bed. Just as someone entered the room, I asked: "Uhm... Mind telling me what happened? I kinda forgot..." as I smiled, awkwardly.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

Why're they looking at me like that? Did I... say something weird? Just gonna ask. "Uhm... Did I say something weird?" They continued to stare at me and I was getting unconfortable. Just now, I noticed the cables from the machine and pulled them off of me. Dr. Danny, who was the one entering, said: "Well... Seems like you got amnesia. How much can you remember?" I thought for a moment. How much...? I'd say pretty much, but... "Oh, right. I was with Deku and then... Black." I said. He nodded and wrote it down. I tried to stand up from the bed, which worked. Well... Only if I held myself onto the bed. Shouto quickly held me, so I wouldn't fall. I gave him a big smile and he blushed a bit. Deku asked: "Y-You don't remember the fight?" I looked at him and tilted my head to the side. I asked: "Fight? Given my condition, that's what happened... I mean, why would I be nearly completely bandaged. There was a fight for sure, but I can't remember." "The reasons for your amnesia could be blood loss, a traumatic experience or just pure fear. It depense on what you saw." said Dr. Danny. I nodded and thought for a few seconds. I said: "A big fight... Why me? That can only mean..." I trailed off at the end and my eyes widen. I stuttered: "C-Crusher?" Otosan said: "Exactly. But don't be afraid. He's dead." "Dead? Did All Might kill him?" I asked. He shook his head. "Huh? I don't get it..." Shouto held my hand and said: "We were going to lose, but you saved us. Midoriya and me. You saved the both of us by killing that Villain." His voice was like always, but I could hear a bit of worry in it. My jaw dropped open and I clang myself at him. I stuttered: "I-I k-k-killed someone? I-I? Did I really...?" Shouto hugged me close to him. I held my tears back. If I think about it, I would kill him. I would do it even now. I think that I wouldn't even have second thoughts about killing him. I said: "I believe you... I mean, I would kill him right now, but if you say that I already did, oh well..." They stared at me, dumbfounded. "Huh?" Was it wrong to have said that? I don't know... Suddenly, my right leg gave up on me. I didn't fell far, since Shouto held me, again. Dr. Danny asked: "Are you okay, miss (L/N)?" His voice... I-It's so far away... "(Y/N)?" Who said that? I can't tell anymore... I tried to say something. but it only sounded like I stuttered: "I-I... ca-can't... hear... T-T-To w-wea-k..." I couldn't even keep my eyes open. They closed and my body got numb. I heard muffles and couldn't even say who it was. I was slowly engulfed in darkness.

3rd Person Pov:

The already weak body of the (h/c) haired girl collapsed. Todoroki laid her onto the bed and Dr. Danny called a nurse. He rushed to her side, while All Might on her other side sat. The nurse came running in the room, room 1783, and Dr. Danny said: "I'm sorry, but you have to leave the room." The three of them nodded and walked outside. The nurse quickly shut the door and walked back up to the bed. She asked: "What happened, Dr. Danny?" He didn't hesitated to say: "Something's not right. She has amnesia and look, her wounds are bleeding again." "That must be the reason for her collapsing, right?" asked the nurse. Dr. Danny nodded and said: "I think so, but why are they starting to bleed again? They shouldn't be. Call more nurses. We need to stop the bleeding or she's going to die." The nurse ran to the door, opened it and yelled: "We need help! Quickly!" That happened. Two other nurses came into room 1783 and they quickly tried to stop the bleeding wounds.

Time skip: Two days later

Midoriya Pov:

It's been two days... Her wounds just won't stop bleeding. I can't visit her today, but I'll be able to tomorrow. I walked up to Todoroki-kun, who's sitting at his table, reading. I asked: "U-Uhm... You're going to visit her again today, right?" He didn't look up at me, but nodded slightly. I nodded, too, and went back to my desk, where Uraraka-san and Iida-kun were. Uraraka-san said: "It's really boring without her..." I sat down and said: "Yeah... It's just not the same." "I'm sure that she'll be alright." said Iida-kun. "I know." Uraraka-san sighed and so did I. I looked around the classroom. I said: "Everyones mood's down." Just as I said that, the door opened and revealed Aizawa-Sensei. He walked up to the front and greeted: "Good morning, class." The ones that were standing sat down. Aizawa-Sensei continued: "I got quite a few information for you. First of all, the UA sports festival begins tomorrow. Make sure to sleep, eat and drink enough. It's going to be though, but just give it your best. And now for (Y/N)..." My eyes widen and he paused. "W-What about her?" asked Uraraka-san. Yaoyorozu-san asked: "Is she alright?" Why doesn't he tell us? D-Don't tell me...! My eyes went even wider. Time went by as no one dared to say anything. Aizawa-Sensei sighed and said: "They were able to heal her wounds last night. She's awake and she'll be attempting the sports festival." Everyone sighed in relief. So she's alright? Suddenly, the door opened and revealed...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Who's it gonna be~?

Find out in the next chapter!

Wow... Did I really just... *sigh*