Chapter 65

Thank you so much for reading my story!

We're at 22k views and 500 votes!

I really appreciate it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

"We're gonna keep right on going with the fifth match! Even though he's wearing a belt, he won't transform! From the Hero course, it's Yuga Aoyama!" Oh, shiny-boy. "Versus... Is something going to come outof those horns? Well? From the Hero course, it's Mina Ashido!" "You can do it, Mina!" I cheered for her. She's probably going to win, but I still feel like cheering. "Aoyama get her!" I looked behind me to see pervy-kun yelling: "Beat her like in those fighting games where their clothes get ripped off!" That stupid little... The fight went quite easy. Mina dodged shiny-boys attacks and finally managed to melt his belt. She then punched him and he fell to the ground. "You did it, Mina!" we all cheered. Expect pervy-kun... "If only Aoyama and Ashidos Quirks were switched...!" I then sprung up and said: "Ah shit... It's my turn now! I didn't prepare..." Shouto patted my head and said: "Don't worry. I'm sure you're gonna do just fine. I'll be cheering for you." I smiled at him. "Yeah!" With that, I ran towards the 'stage'. Finally... My fight!

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

I walked on the field with a big smiled on my face. So many people're here~ And they're all going to see me fight! I can't wait! I was standing opposite of Momo. I smiled at her and she looked really nervous. I said: "Don't worry, Momo!" She nodded and turned serious. That's way better! Mic-Sensei yelled: "The first place at the obstacle race! Honestly, just how powerfull will she be?! From the Hero course, it's (Y/N) (L/N)!" I smiled as the crowd started cheering. "Versus... All-purpose Creation! She was admitted through recommendations, so her abillities are certified! From the Hero course, it's Momo Yaoyorozu!" I looked at her and asked: "Recommendation? Oh! Let's make this a good fight!" She nodded and said: "Yes!" She then seemed to think about a plan. What's my plan? I think I'm just gonna go with whatever she does! "Sixth match, start!" I smiled as I ran at her. I held my right arm in front of me as she made something. What's it gonna be? Something like a shield, right? And... I was right! She wants to block my attacks, hm? I'll just go with it, then. I created a good amount of flames and made them collied with her shield. She hid behind it as I got closer to her. I didn't even made the flames that hot. As I was close enough, I touched my left leg and used earth to strenghten and fasten myself. I ran at her and started to punch against her shield. After some punches, I started using my Quirk to destroy it. It worked pretty well and the shield broke. I was about to strike, but she was a bit faster and created a weapon to keep me on distance. I dodged it and had to jump back. While I did that, Momo created a new shield. "Huh? You're quite strong, Momo!" I said, happily. She didn't say anything and just concentrated. Let me think for a second... Momo can't create anything bigger than the weapon she already has. That would cost too much time. That means that I just have to make her drop her weapon! It's made out of metall, isn't it? Well then~ I held my right arm towards the sky and fully concentrated on gathering enough power. I could... Yup! I held my left arm towards her and created a huge amount of water. She tried to dodge it, but failed and the water hit her. Yes! And now... Momo tried to attack me, but this time, I was faster to react and threw a really huge amount of electricity towards her. Her eyes widened as she tried to think of something. I smirked, knowing what she'll do. She rammed her metall weapon into the ground in front of her and jumped back a bit. Just as planned~ I then ran at her and used my left arm to create air that helped me speed up. I stormed at her and soon enough, we were at hand-to-hand combat. She tried to create another shield, but I quickly kicked her, making it hard for her to focus. She quickly struck me with another metall pipe, or whatever her weapon is. She hit the spot that was already damaged from my Quirk... I jumped towards the other side of the battle field and said: "Let's end this." As soon as I did, I slammed my left hand on the ground and created plants. Momo was confused, but tried to get through to me. As she was close enough, I used the plants to keep her there. She couldn't move and I made the plants rush her towards the border. And soon enough, she was out of bonds. I started to breath a bit heavier, but smiled proudly as Midnight said: "Yaoyorozu! Out of bonds! (L/N) advances to the second round!" I cheered and ran towards Momo to hug her. I said: "I'm sorry, Momo!" She was sad, but said: "Don't worry. One of us had to win, and you are clearly the stronger one." I smiled brightly at her as Mic-Sensei yelled: "Impressive! An impressive victory! (L/N)s Elemental Control! Is it really that powerfull?!" I waved at the crowd as I walked back inside. I made it! "You've made it, (Y/N)." I smiled at him and hugged him. "I won, Otosan! I really won!" "Yeah. I'm proud of you." I gave him a big smile and said: "Thanks!" We talked for a bit before we said our goodbyes. I then went into the restroom and washed my face. "So fresh~" After that, I went back towrds my classmates. They were cheering for me, but O-chan wasn't there. I'm worried about her... Suddenly, I was pulled into a big group hug. I giggled as they all said: "You made it!" I just love this class! We then went to sit down and Shouto said: "You did amazing." I hugged him and kissed his cheek, saying: "Thank you." Deku said: "I never expected you to use your electricity at that moment. I thought you were going to use fire." I smiled at him and said: "I did it to get her weapon away. I figured that if I used electricity, she had to throw her weapon away or at least use it as a shield, since it's made out of metall. And to be sure that she does so, I used water." "You're really amazing, (N/N)!" I smiled at him. "No wonder you got recommended." said Iida-kun. "Okay! Let's move on! The seventh match is a match-up between redundant Quirks!" Oh? Interesting. "Manly and passionate steel! From the Hero course, it's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!" What a name... "Versus... Manly and passionate hardening! From the Hero course, it's Eijiro Kirishima!" Who's gonna win? "Let's start this passionate seventh match!" Both of them activated their Quirks and ran at eachother. And they both attacked the same way. Wow...