Chapter 76

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

"I see... But why are you-" He cut me off: "Because of you! I just can't leave my little sister alone now, can I?" I giggled at him. He wiped the last tears off of my face and said: "I'm here to change. I've made up my mind. No matter what I do, Shizuo won't come back to me. That's why I want to become a Hero. To keep you save." I smiled brightly and hugged him again. By now, my head was dizzy and it was hard for me to see. I whispered: "See ya later..." With that, I let myself fall into a sleep.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up. As I did so, I heard talking. "I healed you just a few minutes ago." I recognized the voice of Recovery Girl. I answered: "T-Thanks." "Are you all right?" asked another, familiar voice. I smiled and said: "'Course I am! And you are, too, Shouto. I'm glad..." He smiled slightly at me. I then stood up and streched a little. It hurt, but I could deal with it. I asked: "Where's Tamaki?" Shouto looked at me before answering: "Back in the crowd. He said he'd wait for you afterwards." I nodded and took his hand, saying: "Shouldn't we go?" "Yeah." With that, we left the infirmary room I was in and went were we had to go. But before that, I went to get my... Tamakis jacket. After a few minutes, Midnight-Sensei started talking: "All of the first-year events for this years UA Sports Festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!" The thing we were standing on suddenly started moving. I nearly fell off, but Kacchan got a hold of me. I smiled awkwardly and said: "Hehe... Thanks, Kacchan!" He only nodded before turning away. We were now finally on the surface. Everyone looked at us. I smiled proudly at everyone. Shouto was just Shouto while Kacchan was angry. Just like he is most of the time. Midnight-Sensei continued: "Iida is also in third place, but he left early for family reasons. Thank you for your understanding!" Iida-kun's not here? I wonder what happened if he'd even miss this. But I hope he's all right! "Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man--" After she said that, I hear All Might laughing. Everyone cheered loudly for him. "Our very own Hero, All Might!" "I have brought the medals here!" He landed just in front os the three of us. "Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place." All Might did just that. "Young Bakugou, congratulations. You sure are strong." "Tch." Kacchan even got a hug. Next, Shouto! "Young Todoroki, congratulations." he said as he gave Shouto his medal. "I assume there is a reaon you did not want to use your left sid?" "I had an opportunity duringmy match with Midoriya, but then I became unsure of myself. I think I understand a little of why you are interested in him. I wanted to become a Hero like you. But I didn't think it would be right for me to be the only one to break away. There is still something I must settle." "The look on your face is completely different from before." He then hugged Shouto. I want to, too! All Might said: "I won't ask about the details. I'm sure that you will be able to do what you need to do." "Yes." "Now then, young (L/N)!" I smiled as he was in front of me. He said: "Good job doing what you said you would during the player pledge!" I said: "Yeah. I tried to give it everything I got with a smile on my face. It was hard, espacially the last two battles, but I made it. I really made it." "Right. You won on your own." He then gave me the medal. I smiled brightly as he turned around and said: "Well, they were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw-- Competing! Improving each other! And climbing even further! The next generation of Heroes is definietely sprouting! So, I have just one more thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me! Ready, go--" The crowd said: "Plus Ultra!" while All Might said: "Thanks for your hard work!" "What?! It should've been 'Plus Ultra!' there, All Might!" said the crowd. I laughed and clutched my stomach, saying: "It hurts, it hurts!" between laughters. All Might said: "Well, I thought everyone worked hard..."

Time skip: back in the classroom

(Y/N) Pov:

"Good work. So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after." My eyes lit up. Sensei continued: "I'm sure the pro Heroes who watched the Sports Festival want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that." "Yes, sir!" Soon after that, we were allowed to leave. I walked with Shouto outside, and tried to brush all the stares off. They're starting to annoy me. As we were outside the school, I saw Tamaki standing there. A smile instantly flew on my face as I ran towards him, yelling: "Tamaki!" He looked at me and smiled. We hugged eachother and he said: "You kept it. Thanks." I asked: "What? Oh... Of course I kept your jacket! Who would I be if I didn't?" We smiled at eachother. He then let go of me and turned towards Shouto, who was next to me. Tamaki bend down and said: "Thank you! Thank you for protecting her! It means everything to me!" I blushed a bit as I looked at Shouto. He said: "No... You don't have to thank me." "ButI really mean it." "Me too. I wouldn't let anything ever happen to her." Tamaki then got back up and smiled, saying: "Yeah." He then got closer to me and whispered: "Boyfriend, wasn't it?" I blushed a deep red and said: "Tamaki!" He chuckled as he threw me over his shoulder. I was clearly confused. He said: "Sorry, Todoroki, but I need to borrow her for a minute or two." He walked with me into the school. I said: "Uhm... See ya, Shouto!" He nodded and walked away, too. I then asked: "Why?" Tamaki chuckled again before entering the principles office. He let me down and said: "I'm Tamaki Kyoda. Is there any way to get something like a job here?" I blinked a few times as the principle said: "Let's see... You're a Villain, aren't you?" I shook my head and said: "No. He's not." "I know it's sudden, but I want to become a Hero. I'll do anything I have to." said Tamaki. Then, All Might entered the room. He looked at us and I smiled awkwardly, saying: "You see..." Tamaki turned towards Otosan and asked: "What do I have to do to become a Hero?" All Might was surprised, but said: "I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to work here in UA." I smiled brightly. The principle nodded and said: "I see. Can we trust you?" Tamaki put a hand on my head and said: "She's the only reason I'm here. She's like my little sister. I want to be a Hero so I can protect her." I blushed a bit, but shrugged it off. "If it's like this, I think I can find something for you." I smiled up at him and said: "Thank you, Nezu-Sensei!" He smiled at me and said: "No problem. We are a school for Heroes, after all." I was then allowed to leave and went home. As I got there, I took a shower, ate something, and went into bed. "Today was an awfull long day. But..." I smiled as I said: "Totally worth it."