Chapter 84

I'm sooo hyped for the next season!

Ep 1 was sooo exciting!

Anyway, I found a lot more time to write, and am trying to keep that up!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

He yelled: "Fuck you!" "Fuck me yourself!" He stayed silent, which was really unconfortable. Next thing I knew, my back was being pressed against the cold, hard wall that was behind me. His arms were next to my head. I closed my eyes, expecting the worst. But even tought I closed my eyes, I could feel his breathe on my skin. He was really close. Like, really close. I slightly opened my eyes just to stare directly into his blood red orbs. His face was so close, that we nearly kissed. A lot of blood rushed into my cheeks, but he still wouldn't move. "Be careful with what you say." was all he said before walking away, releasing me in the process. I just stood there, my cheeks burning red, and my eyes slightly widened. He didn't just- I fucking hate him...

Now:

3rd Person Pov:

"Now that everyone's decided on their Hero names, we'll go back to talk about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from Pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different specialties." said Aizawa. Midnight explained: "For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting Villains." "Think carefully before you choose." "Yes, sir!" With that, everyone was given a list. (Y/N) looked down at the papers she was given. "So many papers? I don't want to read all that." Their Sensei said: "Turn in your choices before the weekend." "We've only got two days?!" asked Denki. "Make your decision efficiently. Dismissed." He and Midnight left the classroom. (Y/N) read a few, more like, skipped through a few papers. "Wow, (Y/N)! You're so lucky to have such a strong Quirk!" complimented Ashido. Uraraka joined and said: "You sure are! Besides, you're really pretty, too! I would definietely call you in my agency if I had one." "And I'd definietely join it, if I didn't already join one, O-chan." The three girls started to giggle, while the (h/c) haierd girl blushed slightly due to the compliments she got from them. Her eyes then landed back on the papers. A few seconds later, she stood up and went to sit on her boyfriends desk.

(Y/N) Pov:

"Shouto, do you mind if I-" Before I could finish my question, he said: "If you're choosing number two, then that's your decision." I fiddled with my fingers as I said: "But I..." I sighed as I continued: "I want to become a Pro. Meaning I have to take the best way posibble. B-But you matter to me way more than my desire to become a Pro Hero. That's why I'm asking if it's okay with you." He looked up at me, my face instantly heating up. He send me a small smile before saying: "I'm happy that you're concerned about me, but it's your dream to become a Pro. You should definietely try to accomplish it. After all, you have more than just the potential for that." I smiled brightly before I heard someone behind me saying: "Oh~ We finally see the love birds in action again~!" I shrieked and quickly hid behind Shouto, saying: "I-I completely forgot you guys were here!" Mina laughed as Jirou asked"But man, is your relationship really more important than your dream?" I quickly nodded, saying: "Of course it is!" while standing up. I noticed a presence behind me, but ignored it for now. "Are you sure? I mean, if I recall right, you know Todoroki since school started. And you definietely had this dream longer than that. Besides, what would your parents say about you visiting one of the 'lower' Heroes just because of that?" I looked down at the ground and said nothing. "Come to think of it, I've never seen or even heard anything about your parents, (Y/N)." said Kaminari. Sero said: "Yeah. What are they like anyway? You're pretty lievely, does that mean they are, too?" "Stop it already." said Shouto. Then, the door was slammed open. However, I didn't look up. I just hit Pervy-kun, who was behind me all the time. The person that entered our classroom said: "Quit the chatting already. She doesn't talk about that topic, so shut it." My eyes widened slightly as I looked up, seeing him standing in the door. A smile made its way onto my lips as I ran at him, hugging him. "Tamaki! I've missed you!" He chuckled as he patted my head, saying: "Already? It's been like what? Five hours?" "Still!" "All right, all right. You win. As always, (N/N)." "Of course I do! It's because I'm awesome!" "Wait... Isn't that- It is! Guys, that's a Villain!" "(Y/N) get away from him!" "He was with the others back then!" "You're annoying!" yelled Kacchan, making me look at him. The rest of my class had all worried faces. Kacchan walked up to us. He stopped right in front of me and looked at Tamaki, asking: "So you're a Hero now?" The class was dumbfounded. Deku sprung up and joined us, saying: "T-Tamaki? You're... You're here?" "I'm here, real and in person!" I tightened my grip around him and asked: "But why are you here?" Before he could answer, Kirishima asked: "Wait, wait, wait. So, you three are telling me that it's totally okay for us to be around him?" I nodded and said: "Of course! Tamaki changed!" "Well, I didn't really change. I just changed my goal. Instead of taking revenge on the Heroes, I'm gonna protect you, (Y/N). " He patted my head again as Kirishima said: "So... You know him?" "He's like my older brother!" Mina said: "Is he still single?"" I laughed as I said: "Don't know. But it's MY Tamaki! Search your own!" Mina sweatdropped as I simply smiled innocently at her. "Anyway," said Tamaki, gaining my attention. "I'm here to get you to join me." "Join you? In what?" I asked. He replied: "I was about to say that. I got a mission I'd like to attend, but All Might had to leave my side because of an accident. Before he left, I asked if I could take you with me, since I'm not allowed to go on missions alone yet. And don't worry, it's not dangerous. I wouldn't get you in any danger." "Now?" "Yep." I smiled brightly, saying: "Of course!" His smile widened as he lifted me up, hugging me in the process. "Like a brother, you say? Seems to me like Todoroki got some competitor." I glared at Jiro and said: "Oh? Tryna start a fight or what." Her face dropped as I laughed, saying: "I was joking, Jiro~" She laughed nervously, saying: "Yeah. I could totally tell that..." I then let my eyes fall onto Shouto. I send him a small smile, saying: "Thanks for before. And sorry for leaving early. See ya?" He nodded and I smiled. With that, Tamaki let me down and we left the classroom. I asked: "Where's your mission at?" "Oh, just the hospital. It's nothing special tough. I'm just not allowed to take on any kind of mission on my own. They still fear me doing something Villain-like, I guess."