Chapter 91

Sorry for the long wait!

And again, thank you all for reading!

\(♡U♡)/

Hope you'll enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

"(N/N)!" I turned around and met eyes with a brown haired girl. She immediately hugged me, saying: "I couldn't sit around and wait 'till they found you! I-I had to- I'm so happy..." She cried tears of joy as I hugged her back, not knowing why. "Is it true? You lost your memories?" I nodded and said: "I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are..." She looked shocked, but her expression quickly changed. "It's all right. We'll just have to become best friends again!" I smiled a little, saying: "Yeah." I then looked back over to the two fighting. "Is that Kyouda-san?" asked the girl from next to me. "I'm... Not sure." I answered, walking towards them. I got stopped by someone taking my hand. "Don't. You'll get hurt." said the boy. I smiled at him, saying: "You said you'd protect me, right?" With that, I rushed in the middle of their fight, the boy following me. This time, I pointed my left index finger up in the air, activating my Quirk.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

In a matter of seconds, everything around us was engulfed by my bright, pure light. The two that were fighting stopped and covered theyr eyes, but I didn't stop the light. I said: "I don't know what's true anymore. I'm just gonna do what I have to do." I turned towards the boy and the girl and said: "As a Hero." so only they could here me. I then let my hand fall to the side of my body, bleeding badly. My wrist was useless for the moment, a few bones broken. That's new. My Quirk never broke a single bone before. "(N/N)! Quick! We can run as long as-" Before the girl could continue, I raised my left hand again, trying to ignore the pain comming from it. With that simple motion, I created an iron cage and trapped the ash blonde. "(Y-(Y/N)...? What are you-" I cut him off: "Shut up! I don't want to hear anything else! I've made my decision." I pointed my right hand in a gun-like position at him. A quick, small lightning shot through his body, but he didn't make a sound. Instead, he fell over. I walked over to Mika, saying: "He's dead. Don't know why you took so long." I glanced back at the other two. They looked at me with worry, yet surprise. I walked ahead of Mika, asking: "You comming or not? I'm supposed to meet someone, right?" "Y-Yes." He quickly followed after me, leaving the other three behind.

Uraraka Pov:

I can't believe what she did... Kyouda-san was like a brother to her. H-How come she... Changed so suddenly...? I felt my eyes tear up, but blinked the tears away. Without another wasted second, I rushed to the iron cage she created. Iron. That's really amazing. "Huh? What?" I asked, seeing as the cage slowly disolved into water. I reached in and pulled Kyouda-san out. "He's alive!" I happily exclaimed. Todoroki-san called someone before he said: "She's... A true Hero." I looked at him, asking: "What? How-" He cut me off: "Didn't you hear her? She said she had to do what she needed to do as a Hero. And she saved us. There was no way we could've beaten him. Even Kyouda had his struggles and you saw how he fought." "Y-Yeah... I'm sorry. I came all the way here and couldn't be of much help..." He said nothing and we just stayed silent. About five minutes later, an ambulance arrived and took care of Kyouda-san. "Say, Todoroki-kun, what would you do if she never came back? I'm asking because I wouldn't know what to do..." He looked at me as we walked back towards UA. "Search for her. I'm never giving up on her." he answered. I smiled a little. (N/N) sure is lucky, huh? We quickly arrived at UA and All Might was already awaiting us. He asked: "What happened? ...Young Uraraka...?" I smiled shyly, saying: "I kinda... Couldn't wait any longer..." He sighed, asking: "Now, what happened? Kyouda got a call from you and left a few seconds later." Todoroki-kun answered: "I found her. But she wasn't alone. That Mika guy was with her. He took me to an alley and got aggressive towards (Y/N), and that's when I stepped in. I froze him, but he was somehow able to follow us at an amazing speed." "And Kyouda-san fought that guy. (Y/N)... She saved us... She played the Villain and knocked Kyouda-san out." "He should be in a hospital now." All Might nodded, asking: "Did she remember anything?" I shook my head a little, answering: "No... But she knew me. Well, it felt like she did." Yeah... She has to... She just has to remember me! I tightened my fist, trying to keep myself in control. "That's unfortunate. Did you get any information on where to find her?" asked Recovery Girl. I answered: "No. All she said is that she's supposed to meet someone." The door opened, making me look behind me. "Aizawa-Sensei?" I asked, looking at him. He said: "We're going out to find her again." "We have no trace of her or any-" he cut Recovery Girl off: "If she meets the person I think about, we're going to regret not finding her." "You're right, Aizawa." said All Might, standing up. I said: "I can guide you to where we were." "No. You're going home." "But-" he cut me off: "We can't risk losing your life." But... I looked down, nodding slightly.

3rd Person Pov:

After Uraraka and Todoroki were sent home, the remaining Heroes, All Might and Eraserhead went to search for the missing (Y/N). "It should've been here." said Eraser, drawing All Mights attention. "Young Todoroki described this place. Search for any clue on her whereabouts." They did so, and a silence filled the air around them. After a few minutes, Eraserhead sighed, saying: "You're not the only one that's concerned about her. I am, too. And so is everyone else. But you know her the best, so you shouldn't worry that much." All Might said: "I know. It's just... She doesn't have anyone else. No other family. Her parents never had any contact to their siblings after an incident. They wouldn't even take care of (Y/N) when I begged them. That's why I took her in. She never had anyone else." Aizawa stayed silent for a bit before he asked: "Incident? What could've happened that they wouldn't care for a three year old?" A few minutes passed again. "Just a few months before they died, One and Two (short for Element One and Element Two, in case you didn't know^^) took (Y/N) to meet her grandparents. I remember how excited all three of them were." He smiled a little before turning serious again. "They told me that everything went fine. Until the oldest son of One's brother decided to pick on (Y/N) about her height. She already had her Quirk by then." Aizawa was silent as he listened and searched for anything. "That boy was six at that time. I don't remember his Quirk, but apparently it's very flamable. (Y/N) ended up nearly burning the whole house. To top that off, everyone except One and Two blamed her. They then told them to either abondon (Y/N), or to never contact their family again. Of course they choose the better option." Aizawa couldn't believe it. "They wouldn't even help her? After all she's been through?" he asked. All Might simply shook his head. A few seconds pass and nothing happened. "I have something." said Aizawa quickly, kneeling down. All Might joined his side, asking: "A stone? Wait... It's shape is off." "Exactly. Look over there. There's another." "And there, too." Aizawa smiled a little, saying: "She's amazing, really." "Yeah. Let's get her out of there."