Chapter 47

I wanted a pic of Aizawa and Mic-Sensei and found this!

Let's get to it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

I smiled to myself and thought about a plan. Let's see... Kacchan's going to use his explosions to give him a boost. Deku can't use his quirk for this race. Iida-kuns quirk's about speed... That makes him quite troublesome for me. Shouto's planning to freeze the start... At least I think so. That's the reason why I'll be jumping and using fire to get myself ahead of them. But I shouldn't show them my whole quirk... Yet... I can create a wall of ice and make it look like Shouto did it... Yeah! I'll go with that! The lights on the entrance went off. Three... Two... One! Midnight yelled: "Start!"

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

Everyone started to run. I jumped up and used my right arm to create fire. This way, I can fly a bit in the air. "Okay, here's the play-by-play!" yelled Mic-Sensei. "Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy-Man?" What? Who? "You're the one who forced me to come." Sensei?! Forced... Well... That sounds like Mic-Sensei. I ignored them and tried my best to keep my ballance. They're stuck! I giggled and said: "How stupid..." Good thing I made a plan. The first shifting... Now! I could feel a breeze and looked ahead. I smiled to myself. So he did it, huh? I knew it, I'm awesome! "I'm frozen!" "It's over!" "What?!" I ignored them and tried to get past them. Tch. Annoying. I jumped on their shoulders to get over them. "Hey!" "Sorry not sorry!" I yelled as I continued my way. I was met with an explosion going off near me. Really?! I'm gonna kick his ass if he does it again... I sighed and used fire, again, to boost me up. Aoyama-kun, Kirishima, Momo and Kacchan made it? Awesome! Momo said: "Naive, Todoroki-san!" "I won't let you get away so easily! You half-n'-half bastard!" yelled Kacchan. I yelled: "Wait for me~!" I put both my arms behind me and released a big flame. I supported the flame with air and got even faster. I loked behind me to see a few people who made it out of the ice. There were also a few people who got a bit burned. Oops... "Don't mind me!" I yelled to them with a smile on my lips. There's Shouto! C'mon... Just a little faster... I increased my speed and landed right behind Shouto. I smiled as I continued to run. I touched my right leg with my right hand. I activated ice and jumped. I created a huge wall of ice to block the others. I felt pain coming from my right arm, but shrugged it off. That was step two. Now I only need to- My thoughts were cut off by a large explossion going off behind me. I looked back to see that Kacchan destroyed the wall. I pouted and looked in front of me. Meanie... It hurt to create it, ya know... I heard pervy-kun yelling: "I outwittered you, Todoroki! Pathetic! Time for my special move!" He was about to cling himself at him, but was attacked by a bot. My eyes widened and I asked: "The bots from the entrance exams?" "Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with... The first barrier!" I stopped as Mic-Sensei said that. "A-Are you kidding me?" Those weren't that hard to destroy. They just look tough, but they're not. "Robo inferno!" I walked closer to them and held my right arm out. I blasted a rather small flame at them and said: "They're stronger..." The last ones already began to melt at the heat of a small flame. I looked to my left and smiled. Shouto's gonna do something. I want to do it, too! I don't care if they see my quirk. They won't see my whole quirk. Not that I plan on using it completely. I mean, Otosan said that I'm not allowed to use darkness or light... Though, I would surely win with it. But I guess I just have to win without them! I ran up to Shouto and smiled. He said: "If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would've prepared something better." I said: "You're right. These're low." He engulfed his right side with ice and started to freeze the ground. I put my right arm in front of me and shot a stream of ice out. Not yet... But... Now! We both shot a really huge amount of ice out and froze all three bots. Shouto continued to run and I did the same. Well... I planned so, but it seems like he froze my legs. I smiled while I tried to melt the ice. As I was about to finish, the bots collapsed, just as planned. But... I shouldn't be here now! I did it faster and jumped to the front. I sat on the ground and looked back at the collapsed bots. I quickly stood up, continued to run and yelled: "You nearly killed me, ya know! I won't show mercy!" Tch. Mic-Sensei's starting to get on my nerves. I completely ignored him and Sensei and just concentrated on the race. If you want to play like this, do it, Shouto. But keep in mind, I know the rules of the game we're playing. I touced my right leg again and activated ice. I jumped and created a small amount of ice. I used my right arm to keep a trail of ice in front of me. Then, I used my left arm to gather some speed with air. It worked, since I was only a few meters away from Shouto. I smirked. After a little time, I was next to Shouto and lowered my speed. I said: "See ya!" while I took up my pace. Mic-Sensei yelled: "Did you saw that?! (L/N) is at the top of the race!" I smiled to myself. Suddenly, my right arm hurt like hell. Tch. I jumped ad landed in front of the ice. I continued to run normally. Great. Now I need to run normal for a little while...