Chapter 79

I'm really sorry for not updating in time!

I'm actually trying my best, but it's harder than I thought it'd be...

But I'm always trying my best!!

Oh, and thank you all sooooo much for 50k views!

Special thanks to:

BL4511

Omiiii_Chan

A special's on the way already!

Anyways,

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter:

(Y/N) Pov:

With that, we seperated and I got on the bus, waving him as the doors closed. I quickly walked home after I got out of the train at my station. I entered the house and quickly took a shower before changing and going into bed. Otosan isn't home yet... I yawned as I took my Manga and started reading it. I fell asleep while doing that.

Now:

(Y/N) Pov:

I opened my eyes and quickly looked at my phone. I sighed and said: "Only 9 am..." as I stood up and walked out of my room. As soon as I took a step inside the kitchen, someone hugged me. Me, not being fully awake, started to scream. The person quickly covered my mouth and said: "Shh. Don't scream." I stopped and activated my Quirk. Electricity, to be exact. I gave him a small shock and he said: "Ow! What was that for?" I turned around to face him, looked up and said: "You scared me! How'd you get in here, anyways?" He smiled down at me and pointed behind me. I turned around and was face to face with All Might. I said: "Oh, hey, All Might. You... You're in my house? With Tamaki?" He said: "No. I'm here with Kioku." Tamaki leaned on my shoulders and asked: "And? Pretty good name, right? But wait, before you answer, what about my Hero Costume? It's not complete. Yet." He let go of me and took a step back. I took a good look and smiled, saying: "I know what you need!" and ran back into my room. I grabbed his jacket and quickly ran back to him, giving it to him. He took it and said: "Even tough I gave it to you..." I hugged him tightly and said: "But it was yours to begin with." "But-" I cut him off: "Let's just say that whenever you retire from being a Hero, you can give it back, okay?" He chuckled as he hugged back and said: "You were always the smart one, (N/N)."

(Tamakis Hero Costume's basically the same as when he was a Villain

(Tamakis Hero Costume's basically the same as when he was a Villain. Including his jacket and mask)

He then patted my head and asked: "anything to do today?" I nodded with a smile on my face and answered: "Shouto wants me to meet someone. I'm actually really excited." "I see." He then looked behind me, where Otosan was. He was still in his muscle-form. Oh, I nearly forgot! "Uhm... Excuse me, how'd you get in my house, All Might? It's kinda creepy..." Without hesitation, he answered: "We wanted you to tag along with us, so we got in." "But... How?" "Your father gave me the key." "Really? You wouldn't be in otherwise..." I laughed nervously and walked towards the fridge, asking: "Hungry?" "Oh, we're not here to cause any circumstances." said Tamaki. I glanced back at him and said: "I wanted to make breakfast anyway." "If it's like that... I haven't eaten since yesterday morning." "And why's that?" I asked as I threw some eggs in a pan. I heard them sitting down and Tamaki answered: "It's kinda hard to find a place to stay at as a former Villain..." in a shy, but kinda cute voice. I sighed and took a quick glance at All Might. I then took my phone out and texted him.

(Y/N): Can't he live here? Just 'till he finds a place to stay? Please?

All Might: I don't know. He seems like a nice person and his goal really is to protect you, but...

(Y/N): He won't find out. And if he does, which he definitely won't, he'll not tell everybody 'cause it would harm me.

All Might: All right. Under one condition.

(Y/N): Anything.

All Might: You cook.

(Y/N): I guess I can do that...

All Might: So it's settled.

(Y/N): Yup! Thanks!

I continued to make breakfast as I smiled to myself. I quickly finished and put it on three plates. I carried them over and sat down next to Tamaki. As they ate, they both said: "This is amazing!" I blushed a bit, but said: "T-Thanks."

Time skip: 11.00 am

(Y/N) Pov:

I got out of my room and walked towards the door since the bell rang. I was followed by Otosan and Tamaki. I opened the door and immediately smiled up at Shouto. He smiled slightly and said: "Hey." I hugged him, saying: "Hey." "We'll be off." said Tamaki as he gently patted my head before walking away. "Sure, sure. See ya." The both of them left as I hid my face in Shoutos chest. He asked: "What was All Might doing in your house?" I answered: "Tamaki's now a Hero and All Might helps him out and shows him how to be a good Hero." "I see." After that, we walked towards the train station. I asked: "Who am I supposed to meet?" He stayed silent. "A secret?" "No. That's not it. It's just..." He stopped and hugged me close to him. I blushed deeply as he said: "You're really important to me and I want you to meet her. I only visited her yesterday for the first time, but she asked me to bring you with me today." She? Who? Who could it be? I didn't say anything. We soon continued our way, but I was still blushing. We went in the train and drove a little while. We got off and started walking again. He asked: "What did you do yesterday?" I answered: "Well, I was training with Kacchan and-" He cut me off: "You shouldn't be training. You should rest more." "Training is like resting for me." "But-" I cut him off this time: "You should rest, too, then. I hurt you, after all..." He wanted to say something, but I continued: "Don't say that I didn't, because I know I did, and you know, too. And... I'm still sorry..." "I hurt you, too." "And it hurt me to hurt you." "Yeah." We then stayed silent for a bit. Then, we entered the hospital. I looked around, thinking of who I was about to meet. He took my hand as we were walking. Suddenly, he stopped. He knocked on the door before entering. I could feel his grip thightening. I let him go in first and followed after him, without letting go of his hand, of course.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In case you wondered, Tamakis Hero name's Kioku, which means Memory.

I chose an easy one here...

Anyway,

See ya next chapter!